Whipped

"YOU HAD A SEX DREAM ABOUT THE WEDNESDAY ADDAMS?!" Enid exclaimed and Scarlett slapped a hand over her mouth as she went wide eyed at the blonde's extreme loudness.

"Jeez, could you be any louder?" Scarlett rolled her eyes and Enid smiled into her hand, licking the palm which made the vampire retracted her hand back with a scoff and a disgusted expression. "Bitch what the fu-"

"Girl! This is a sign." Enid interrupted her to smile widely as she grabbed the girl's shoulders, shaking her vigorously which made Scarlett stumble back a little in her place. "You like like her!"

"Shut up, E. I love you but you're so fucking loud for no reason." The vampire hissed but the blonde ignored her as she continued squealing, secretly planning their wedding behind their backs. She already had a dream board under her bed.

"Fine, whatever. I gotta go but let me know if you have another sex dream about Wednesday Addams!" Enid called out teasingly as she watched Scarlett rolled her eyes but waved anyway which made the blonde laugh as she walked away.

"Oh my god." Scarlett groaned in her hands as she shook her head with a dry chuckle. "This is gonna be one hell of a day." She muttered as she stuffed her hands in the same hoodie she stole from Wednesday.

——

Scarlett smiled to herself as she put her artistic effort into painting the boat for her and Enid's team, the black cats. She was a very skillful painter and one of the reasons why the blonde had asked her to help with the boat. "Ladies, come on! Let's work on those teeth." Enid instructed. "More scowl. This kitty is taking no prisoners. If Bianca Barclay wins again this year, I will literally scratch my own eyes out!"

"I would pay money to see that." Wednesday said as she made her present clear and Scarlett dropped her paint brush, smiling up at the black-haired girl who waved at her. Enid turned around excitedly, smiling widely at Wednesday.

"Howdy, roomie." Enid grinned as Wednesday stared at her. "I'm so glad you decided to stay."

"I thought you wanted you're single room back." Wednesday countered with slight confusion in her voice as Scarlett stood up walking over to stand next to the goth girl, who already had her arm wrapped possessively around the vampire's waist.

"Full disclosure, I don't like living solo and Thing gives a killer neck massage." Enid smirked a little wider when she noticed Wednesday's arm.

"Hell yeah he does." Scarlett sighed as she rolled her neck back and high fived Enid as the blonde grinned widely, nodding in agreement. Wednesday glancing between the two.

"It's a win-win." Enid continued as she looked back at Wednesday. "So... why the change of heart?"

What Wednesday wanted to say would never come out of her mouth because she would never admit that since she's not really a feelings person, but it was mostly because of Scarlett. She would never admit that out loud but she really thought she would never see her again since she felt so hurt by the bittersweet goodbye. But she really wanted to, reluctantly, explore these unknown feelings she has for the vampire, hoping to find something good out of it.

"I refuse to play the role of a pawn in someone else's corrupt game." The goth girl crossed her arms as Scarlett made her way back finishing the boat. Enid grimaced a little as she glanced down before looking back up at Wednesday.

"You mean Rowan?"

"I witnessed his murder, Enid." Wednesday argued, frustration and stress in her voice that only Scarlett could hear since she figured the girl was pissed for people not believing her. Scarlett believed her. But she really had no say since she would willingly follow her to the ends of the Earth with her.

"It's just, we all saw him this morning." Enid sighed. "Very much, like, not dead."

"That's bullshit." Scarlett muttered and Wednesday glanced back at her, her tense figure slightly relaxing at the vampire's statement.

"I know." Wednesday said, looking back at Enid as she replied back to her statement. "Which leads me to believe I'm losing my mind. It's not nearly as fun as I had anticipated." Wednesday looked down for a moment, thinking, before glancing up at Enid. "You're Nevermore's gossip queen. What's Rowan's story?"

"Other than being a weird loner... uh... no offense." Enid paused as she looked at Wednesday who slightly nodded.

"None taken."

"Xavier Thorpe's his roommate." Scarlett rolled her eyes at the mention of his name. She didn't hate him but she surely didn't like him. There was something strange about him that she couldn't put her finger in and it's not because he dated Bianca Barclay. "If you had a cell phone, you could just text him and ask him." Enid said as she looked back at Yoko. "Yoko. Come on! Flare those whiskers. The Poe cup droops for no one."

"What is the Poe cup anyway?" Wednesday asked and Enid was about to answer when Scarlett spoke up.

"It's a stupid race that gives fucking Bianca Barclay another reason to win once again." The vampire hissed as she pushed her glasses down slightly as she looked across the field to the siren who smiled smugly at her making her growl. She shoved the paint brush aside as she glared, turning back to the girls with an innocent expression again. "It's bullshit."

"Uh not it's not. It's my entire reason for living right now." Enid pointed a finger at Scarlett who opened her mouth to bite it but Enid was quicker in shoving her head away which Scarlett playfully pouted at, leaning her chin on top of Wednesday's head. "Part canoe race, part foot chase, no rules. Each dorm has to pick an Edgar Allan Poe short story for inspiration."

"You could grab a brush. Ms. Thornhill's just ordered pizza. Want to take a stab at being social?" Scarlett suggested as she moved her head to look at her, hope in her eyes as Wednesday turned to look at her. The goth girls eyes softened only slightly.

"I do like stabbing. The social part, not so much. Besides, it'll cut into my writing time." She reluctantly said and ignored the sting in her chest at the fact that she let Scarlett down.

"No worries." Enid waved off with a smile. "Just as long as you're lakeside cheering us to victory on race day." Wednesday stated at her blankly as Enid's arms were out. "Or you can just glare uncomfortably. Whatever works for you." She winked at the girl and Wednesday proceeded to walk away as Scarlett sighed to herself, watching her.

"You're so whipped." Enid whispered in her ear to tease her which only made Scarlett glare at her, shoving her away gently as Enid laughed.

I've always hated the expression "write what you know." It's a hall pass for the imagination-impaired. But when your life becomes a twisted mystery... maybe it's time to lean into it.

——————————
A/N:
ANOTHER CHAPTER WELL DONE

bruh I'm sad, school starts in 5 days for me. Pray for me 🥲