Beautiful Bloodsucker

The sound of Wednesday's beautiful cello playing filled the air around Nevermore as Scarlett walked into the girl's dorm, seeing her outside with such focus on the music sheet in front of her. She leaned against the window, watching her elegant hand movements, the plucking and the stringing was something that sounded amazing in her ears. She was a little weirded out when she noticed a hand flip the page for Wednesday but she's used to weird stuff by now.

As the playing stopped she waited a moment in silence as she watched the goth girl. "No, I don't really feel better." She blunted to the hand as it tapped on the pages and Scarlett didn't know sign language so she was lost. "There's just something wrong about this place. Not just because it's a school."

"Well it's home to a bunch of outcasts." Scarlett made her presence known and watched as a Wednesday jumped slightly in her chair and the hand scurry away but she held her hands up. "Didn't mean to... scare you, I heard you playing and it was really beautiful." Wednesday didn't know what was crawling in her stomach and she didn't know why it felt good. "What's with the... hand...?"

"His name is Thing." The goth girl reached down to pick him up as Thing tapped something out that Scarlett didn't quite understand. "He says 'hi'." She answered for her when she noticed the girl's confusion.

"Oh. Hi." She slowly nodded as she walked over to lean on the railing. Wednesday watching her every move as Scarlett stared at the starry sky.

"How the hell did you get that oversized violin out the window?" Enid's voice made the vampire's ear perk up as she turned around with a small smile to see her best friend.

"I had an extra hand." Wednesday said and literally meant hand when Thing wiggled his fingers at Enid who was a little creeped out.

"Whoa. Where's the rest of him?"

"It's one of the great Addams family mysteries." Wednesday set and set her bow down on the music stand as she began putting her cello away. Thing jumped down from the stand and began crawling back inside the room just as the Furs started howling. Enid started to awkwardly shuffle around and Scarlett knew it's because she hadn't wolfed out yet.

"Why aren't you wolfing out?" Wednesday asked, completely oblivious to the vampire's warning look.

"Because I can't." Enid held up her hand as her claws popped out. "It's all I got." She sighed defeatedly as she went over to lean on the railing as well, Scarlett rubbing her back in comfort. "My mom says some wolves are late bloomers but I've been to the best Lycantologist. I had to fly to Milwaukee, would you believe it?" She chuckled dryly as Wednesday stood up, crossing her arms. "Yeah, she says there's a chance I may never... you know."

"What happens then?" Wednesday asked and walked over to stand next to them as well, glancing at Scarlett who watched her blonde best friend with sympathetic eyes.

"I'd become a lone wolf." Enid whispered as she fought back tears, her voice breaking slightly.

"Sounds perfect." Wednesday said, Scarlett looking at her with disbelief.

"Are you kidding me? My life would be officially over. I'd be kicked out of my family pack with no respect of finding a mate." Enid explained as she turned her head towards the goth girl.