"Are you his grandpa or what?" Porsche scoffed. The old man's insistence on defending his husband only served to exacerbate the situation and make him even more irritated.

Edward chuckled. He used to say that all the time.

"The heart never forgets," he said to himself.

"My parents? Did they love me?" Porsche asked suddenly. He couldn't remember anything about them, but he was still curious.

Porsche asked Kinn about his parent after Edward introduced himself as his grandfather in the hospital. He wondered why only his grandfather was present and if his other family members had passed away.
Edward and Kinn have already talked about this. Their initial plan was to lie and claim they were overseas, but they realized Porsche would eventually ask to speak with them or question their absence. They decided to inform him that they had died a long time ago.

"They did. It's beyond words.....You also love them just as much in return,"

As he wiped away his tears, Porsche nodded. Unbeknownst to him, a wave of sadness washed over him, and tears streamed down his face. Edward feels a pang in his heart when he sees him cry. At that moment, Kinn walked in and was shocked to see Porsche crying. Kinn hugged him tightly, running his hand up and down his back to comfort him. Kinn was the only one Porsche needed, and Edward knew it. He left them alone, and Porsche cried until he was exhausted, not understanding his own emotions. After a while, he calms down and lies down on the bench with his head on kinn's lap.

He shifted his body to face Kinn, and his eyes locked onto his with intensity.

"What?" Kinn asked, his fingertips running over his cheeks.

"The silver fox said to look at your eyes," As he held Kinn's hand, he traced his thumb over his knuckles and leaned in to place a gentle kiss on it. "Even if I don't remember, I hope you remain the same,"Porsche looked into those eyes and saw nothing but pure affection. He convinces himself that he's overthinking and decides to simply follow the old man's advice.

"I love you," Kinn whispered, his eyes fixed on him. He leaned in and pressed his lips against his.

***

Porsche's eyes widened in surprise as he took in the vast array of cars in the underground garage. His eyes sparkled with joy when he caught sight of the sleek red Ducati, vibrant orange Ecosse Spirit, and bold black T12 Massimo. He couldn't recall ever being interested in motorbikes, so he wondered who the owner of this one might be.

"Wow, just wow. Beautiful! Whose is it?" Porsche asked, clearly impressed by the motorbike in front of him.

"It's...yours, Khun Porsche," Big answered. Although he only work for Kinn, he couldn't help but empathize with his situation and feel a heavy heart. The thought of not knowing anything about your own life was terrifying, and he sympathized with the man's plight.

Porsche's eyes widened in surprise as he gasped. He ran his finger along the motorbike, tracing the curves and ridges of the shiny surface.

"Oh, really! All three of them?" Porsche asked, turning towards him.

"Yes, Young master loves motorbikes," Big replied with a smile. It's true, Porsche favors motorcycles over cars.

Porsche's faces frowned about hearing 'young master'. It bothers him when his name is prefixed with a title.

"Porsche. My name is Porsche. Just Porsche only," Porsche said with a piercing gaze. "Let's go with this one," Porsche pointed to the orange Ecosse Spirit.

Big firmly shakes his head and moves Porsche away from the motorbike.

"Absolutely not," Big disagreed. Riding a bike was out of the question for him. Against his better judgment, he agrees to take Porsche outside because he kept threatening and then begging him to go out.