Bonus Chapter ~ Hyunjin

A/N: Hi everyone! I wrote this special chapter as a thank you for 1K votes on My Angel - as of posting, the book now has 1.11K votes and over 21K reads! So thank you so much to every single one of you for reading, voting and commenting - it makes me super happy to know how many people are enjoying my story! 🥰

I also want to make a special mention of the wonderful love_lorri, who gave me help and ideas for this chapter, and made the amazing artwork you can see up above. 💕

So, without further ado, here's the bonus chapter - ENJOY!

Love always,
HyunLix4Eva 💖

~~~♡~~~

Hyunjin looked around the café, and his heart nearly overflowed with happiness. Over the last few months, this place had become like his second home, the café staff, his second family.

They had welcomed him with open arms when he came back from Heaven; quite literally, in Hae-won's case. The café's owner had wrapped him in a tight embrace, thanking God for his safe return. (She would never know just how right she was, Hyunjin mused.)

From that day on, Hae-won had treated him like her own son, giving him as much special attention as she gave Felix, if not more.

So the café had become his second home. But his first home was the apartment he now shared with Felix, his amazing boyfriend.

It hadn't taken long for him to feel completely at home in the apartment; after all, he'd already been living there for a month. But ever since the night he and Felix confessed their love, the younger had made sure that Hyunjin felt like he belonged there.

The two boys had gone out on a shopping spree together one day; Hyunjin had his hard-earned money in his pocket, and he'd used it to buy all sorts of things. He'd chosen a whole array of stylish clothes and accessories, of course, but his favourite was a silver bracelet made of tiny cats and dogs.

He had also picked out various trinkets and other items that took his fancy, that he just couldn't resist taking home with him. One of these was a book of angel pictures, that came with a set of coloured pencils - Hyunjin couldn't wait to colour them all in and stick them up on the wall. His favourite purchase of all, though, was a cute little- well, he didn't actually know what it was, but it was certainly very cute, and it had made Felix smile adorably, so he'd bought it without hesitation, wanting to see that smile as often as he could.

When they'd arrived home from the shops, he'd proudly placed each item in its own special spot in the apartment. Now, every room had a little bit of Hyunjin in it, and whenever he saw one of these items, he couldn't help but smile. This was his home now, and he would stay here, with Felix, for the rest of his life.

"Hyunjinnie? Are you daydreaming again?"

Hyunjin slowly focussed on the dark-haired boy in front of him with an embarrassed smile, but the younger just chuckled softly and leaned across the counter to place a kiss on his boyfriend's lips.

That was the best thing about working here - Hae-won let them get away with a lot. She had seen their relationship blossom, from the very first day they met, and she seemed to feel proud of how much in love they were. So she didn't mind them sharing little kisses and holding hands, and spending their break times cuddling in the staff room. So long as they weren't actually making-out in front of the customers, then she just smiled and left them alone.