My dick was throbbing. To my surprise, Everleigh easily found it and wrapped her fingers around it. She began to pump my cock that sat right up against her stomach.

"ебать," I muttered in Russian before repeating it in English. "Fuck!"

I grabbed ahold of her curls and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. I moaned into her mouth as she bit down on my lower lip and dragged it down as she got off her tippy toes. She lowered herself all the way down to her knees where she kissed the tip of my dick.

She continued to pump me as she sucked my balls into her mouth. I moaned, shutting my eyes briefly when I felt her wet mouth completely take my length. It was so warm and her tongue massaged my shaft as she moved up and down, coating my length with her spit. Her full lips were my favorite part. They felt like clouds as she moved on my dick, sucking as she went.

The hand I had in her hair had a mind of its own as I guided her to take more of my cock. She was gagging, but she went right back to it, doing all she could to take as much of me into her mouth as she possibly could.

"Get up," I ordered her. She rose to her feet looking so innocent with those sexy almond eyes, but now I knew that innocence was far from the truth.

"How many dicks have you sucked like that?" I demanded.

"Four... five including yours," she answered honestly with a shrug. There was a pang of jealousy I felt in my heart, but I let it go. I could guarantee there won't be another dick in her mouth other than mine ever again.

"Turn around," I told her. She hesitated for a moment but slowly, she turned around. I got the perfect view of her nice, round ass just waiting for me.

I stepped closer toward her to where my cock rested on her back. I gently pushed her against  the wall, instantly getting a sense of deja vu from when I had her against the front door. She arched her back against me, but I hardly noticed because my eyes were glued to her ass. She had stretch marks all over it, and I found myself wanting to glide my tongue across every single one.

I palmed one of her cheeks in my hands before smacking it. She pushed her ass further up against me, so I did it again and again, watching it jiggle each time. Wrapping my hand around her neck, I pulled her up closer against me. Her back was still arched, but her head was to my chest.

"Are you wet?" I whispered.

She was quick to nod her head, biting down on her bottom lip as she did. I slowly lowered my hand past her breasts and toned stomach and down to her pussy. I had barely touched her when I found her thick juices had coated my fingers with ease. I just knew that she was creamy, and her pussy would feel so good.

"I want you," I told her.

She hummed.

"Tell me you want it," I demanded. She turned around to face me and hooked her leg around my hip.

"I want it, Sasha," she said. I grabbed both her legs and wrapped them around me. My hard cock was right at her entrance.

"Say it again," I said.

"I. Want. You. Sasha," she repeated. Slowly, with my cock at her entrance, I pushed inside of her. Her back arched further to take me in. It was so wet and hugged me just right the further I went inside of her. She was already so wet and she accommodated my cock better than anyone I ever fucked before.

She moaned as I pumped in and out of her. The sounds of her wet pussy squelching as I entered her, going deeper with each stroke. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I immediately went to her neck where I sucked, kissed, and nibbled on her beautiful skin.

"You know how long I've waited to fuck you?" I whispered in her ear.

I placed my hand on the shower wall right above her head, never ending how I stroked her walls with my cock.

"How long?" she asked in that sexy, sultry voice of hers.

"Since we were kids. Since I walked in that classroom, sat next to you, watched that slut cut your hair. You were the first girl I ever beat my dick to thought of. I've always wanted you right here... exactly how I have you," I answered honestly.

"God!" she moaned. "Please don't stop!"

I grabbed her ass with both of my hands and used her body to fuck me. Pretty soon, she was doing it all on her own. Her beautiful ass bouncing each time I ended up balls deep. She was rocking her hips against me.

"Oh, fuck!" she screamed. Mid-stroke, I leaned down and kissed her. She was moaning against my lips. It didn't take long for her to tighten around me and convulse. Her legs began to shake and I could feel her creamy ass juices all over my cock. It was dripping down to my balls.

I put her down, turned her around, and entered her again in the matter of seconds. She was moaning so loud that our neighbors could probably hear it. I smacked her ass as I pumped, going faster and faster until I pulled out and came on the shower floor.

You guys have been wanting it and it's finally here... them getting freaky. How do we feel about this chapter? Are you excited for the rest of the story to unfold? *smirk* *wink*

You know the drill, if you would like to get the next chapter, join my Patreon right now! I promise it's worth it. If you don't believe me, Patreon got this chapter like three weeks ago. So, it's definitely worth it. Go to https://patreon.com/EroticMarie or click the link in my bio.

Thank you for reading! Please vote.