CHAPTER 30: REO

AUTHOR NOTE: WOOHOOO SMUT!😩

I kissed her and poured everything into it, I wanted her to feel how much she meant to me. That I was here for the long haul, forever if she'll have me.

I moved my lips down the column of her neck and bit where her shoulder meets, pulling a gasp from her.

"Reo.." She moaned and I closed my eyes to savor the sound.

"I missed that." I murmured against her skin, my hands slowly pulling up her shirt. I looked at her to make sure she was okay and she lifted her arms above her head.

I quickly pulled her shirt off and groaned at her bare chest. "I missed you so much." I panted before taking a nipple into my mouth, biting down and groaning.

"Fuck." She gasped and arched her chest.

I gave each nipple the same amount of attention and slowly kissed down her stomach and biting near her hip. I dragged my hands down from her tits to the waistband of her shorts.

"Oh God, please." She lifted her hips and I pulled them down, I cursed when her bare cunt was wet and ready for me.

I immediately latched on to her clit, groaning at her taste that I missed as well. Like an addict who finally got his fix, I ate her without mercy. I placed both her thighs over my shoulders and wrapped my arms around them, keeping her in place.

"Fuck, Reo! Ri-right.. there... please don't stop." She moaned and I watched as her head tipped back, her hard nipples on display and chest heaving.

Best fucking view ever.

I abused her swollen clit until she came twice and gripped my hair like she was going to pull it out to make me stop.

"No- no more." She groaned.

I kissed her clit once more and climbed up to kiss her. I thrust my tongue into her mouth while she clawed at my shirt.

"Off." She gasped against my lips and I smirked, leaning back to take my shirt off. She placed a foot on my chest when I tried to lean over her again and I raised a brow.

"All of it. Your face wasn't the only thing I missed." She panted and I kissed her ankle.

"Whatever you want, baby."

I stripped the rest of my clothing and stroked my hard dick while her eyes took in her fill, she watched me with flushed cheeks and her cunt clenched around nothing.

"Fuck me.. please"

I cursed and pulled her to the edge of the bed, I leaned over to capture her lips and I rolled my hips, dragging my cock over her sensitive clit.

"Don't tease me.." She whimpered and I chuckled.

"I love teasing you baby.. I love watching your face go stupid from my cock.. but you wanna know what I love the most?" I purred and she moaned when I rolled my hips again.

"What?" She gasped.

"This." I thrusted in fully and she moaned loudly, her cunt clenching me tightly. "That face.." I groaned. "The face when I first give you my cock.. when you're stretching your tight little cunt over me and her eyes grow hazy with pleasure."

I pulled back and thrusted back in. "Fuck baby... Still so goddamn tight.."

"Fuck me harder." She groaned and I gladly delivered, I picked up my pace until she was scratching my back and screaming out to God.

I fucked her deeper when I tilted her hips and I moaned. "Fuck you were made to take my cock.. look at you baby.." I cooed. "You want to cum?"

"Yes! ... Oh yes please! Cum in me, Reo.. fuck me so fucking full of your cum!" She screamed and I groaned, her words making my eyes want to cross.

My balls were drawing up and I knew I wouldn't last longer, I wrapped her legs around my waist until her heels dug into my back.

"Reo!" She gasped at the new angle. "Pleaseeee.. please baby... Fuck me so full.. cum in me and let me milk every drop." She sobbed when I rubbed my thumb over her clit, I stiffened and came with a loud groan.

My thumb still rubbing her clit and a few seconds later her cunt clamped down on me, she squeezed me like a vice grip and I whimpered at the feeling.

She screamed my name and her body shook, I buried my face in her neck and continued to groan and whimper from her clenching.

"Jesus." She panted with a laugh and ran her fingers through my hair.

"Mhmm." I kissed her neck, my cock was already thickening again and she gasped.

"Reo.." She groaned and I chuckled against her neck before leaning back.

"Making up for lost time baby." I lazily thrusted in and out of her, making her moan. "Fuck." I growled. "The thought of fucking you with my cum in your cunt is so hot."

"Yes." She whimpered and wrapped her legs around my waist, using the heels to pull me in harder. She grabbed my face, bringing my mouth to here. "Fill me to the brim." She mewled.

I sucked in a deep breath, her words making me want to fuck her hard and fast and doing exactly what she wanted. Filling her to the fucking brim.

"God.. You take my cock like a good girl.. Look at you, baby.." I cooed and leaned back on my legs, I grabbed her right leg and rested it on my shoulders. The new position opened her up more, allowing me to go deeper.

"Reo! Oh fuck!... so deep.. so big..." She whimpered and I pinched her nipple, my hips never stopping.

"You can take it.. you fucking love it.." I groaned, the sound of our skin slapping filled the room with our moans.

"Yes.. yes! I love it!... More.. I need more!" She sobbed with her eyes closed and I gripped her jaw.

"Look at me." I demanded and her eyes opened slightly. "More what?"

She whimpered. "Make me cum.. please.."

"How? Like this?" I pinched and twisted her nipple and she gasped.

"More.." She begged.

"Fucking dirty girl." I groaned, I gripped her throat and her eyes rolled back; when they closed I lightly slapped her on the cheek.

Her eyes shot open and she clenched around me. "More." She demanded and I had to bit my lip to keep my orgasm back.

I chuckled. "Painslut." I growled and slapped her again.

"Your painslut." She mewled and my vision turned hazy; my last bit of control snapped and I gave her all of me.

Bites, hickeys, handprints littered her skin like a fucking piece of art; her clit was swollen and begging for release.

I rubbed her clit quickly and her back arched. "That's right baby. Cum on my fucking cock.. strangle it, baby.." I groaned.

"Reo!" She screamed when she came and pulled my orgasm out so we both tumbled together.

"Goddamn." I whimpered while I emptied inside her.

We laid on the bed, panting and she chuckled again. "I don't think I can walk."

"I did my job then." I teased and she laughed that turned into a groan.

"How the hell am I suppose explain these marks." She huffed and I shrugged.

"I think they're self explanatory."

"Idiot." She shook her head and gave me a sweet kiss, one that I made sure to pour all my emotions into.

"Let's shower." I spoke against her lips and she nodded, I picked her up and made our way to the shower. I didn't let her leave my arms until the next day when her family came back.