CHAPTER 10: Y/N

His smile resembled a kid on christmas and I chuckled then cut myself off. "Soooo... what does this mean?" I closed my eyes when I realized how shitty the timing of my question was. Here I am, in the afterglow of the greatest sex I ever had, he's still in me and I ask that question. 'Fucking kill me now'

"I answered that." He replied before rubbing my back. "We're together." He growled before he softened his voice and shrugged. "That's what you want.. right?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah that's what I want." I snuggled closer to him and I felt him harden in me again, my eyes widened and I looked up at him with raised brows. He smirked. "Baby, you have teased me since the day I met you and now I have you in my bed, naked and all mines. I have catching up to do." I laughed and he rolled me over, catching up two more times before he let me nap.

I groaned when I felt something against my neck, cheeks and forehead. "Wake up, baby." Reo whispered and I whined. "Nooo."

He chuckled and shook me slightly. "I have food for you, wake up." He gave me a soft kiss on my lips and lifted off me. My eyes fluttered open and I smiled at him.

"Fuck. You look good in my bed." He groaned.

I sent him a wink and he pointed at me. "Don't be a brat." He huffed and I laughed before holding my hand out for him to grab. "Help me up, please."

I ended up seating on their dining room table, dressed in only his shirt staring at the mountain of take out food he ordered. "Umm, fattening me up for the slaughter house?" I asked with widened eyes.

"No.. I may have gone a little overboard." He chuckled nervously and I snickered. "A little."

He shrugged. "Let me spoil you, baby." He said before planting a sweet kiss on my lips and I melted.

"You know you don't have to though, right?" I chewed on my bottom lip, I didn't want him to think I wanted him because I wanted this. He smiled and kissed me again. "I know. I want to."

I nodded and we dug in, easy conversation flowing between us, when I was finished I sat back letting out a satisfied sigh. "Thank you. It was really good." I told him lazily and he gave me a soft smile in return.

"By the way, where's Nagi?" I asked realizing my cousin was missing.

He grimaced. "Well.."

I groaned. "He's on the prowl again, isn't he?" I asked with disgust in my voice, gagging when Reo nodded his head.

"Yuck." I stuck out my tongue and he chucked.

"You're adorable, you know that?" I scrunched up my nose and he chuckled before leaning over and kissing me.

"Fuck, you have no idea how long I have been waiting to do this." He whispered against my lips and I smiled before kissing him back.

"Well, well, well." We heard and jumped apart from each other and turning to face Nagi. "I should be offended that you said yuck to me being on the 'prowl' when you're literally about to have sex on the table." He shook his head like he was disappointed then cracked a smile.

"About time, though." He said before walking towards his room. "i'm taking a nap, don't bother me." He mumbled.

"Huh?" I said out loud and Nagi stopped in his doorway, looking over his shoulder.

"I said about time. I thought Reo was going to lose his mind thinking he couldn't get his dream girl." He smirked and closed his door.

I looked at Reo and his cheeks were pink. "Dream girl, huh? That's super corny." I rolled my lips between my teeth and his eyes narrowed.