Chapter 17: The trail

We see a prison dropship flying through the clouds as we cut inside the dropship and sees Y/n stripped from his armor, wearing all orange jacket and trousers and within a cell as he sat there and looks up to see guards walking by his cell as he slowly get up and approaches the cell and look out to see no one but himself.

He sighs as he turns back and then sat down when the doors open and footsteps coming up to his cell so he turns and sees Michael which Y/n gets up and ask him.

Y/n: Where are you taking me?

Michael: The government wants to put you in trail for the crimes you have committed.

Y/n: Do you honestly think I'm the traitor here? I didn't betray no one! It was Aidan. He's the traitor, not me.

Michael: Lies won't get you everywhere Y/n. He has given us enough proof that it was you who betrayed America.

Y/n: Bullshit! Michael He's lying to you all! He's working for Talon, not me! If i was working for Talon, why did I save Paris from a Null Sector invasion huh?

Michael: It doesn't matter you did good back then. You are a traitor and that's that.

Y/n: So what? Your just gonna arrest someone who just saved a city?! Are you out of your mind?!

Michael: I'm just following orders. Now sit there and wait, we'll be there soon enough.

Michael walk away as Y/n was angry but calms down as he sat back down as we see the dropship arriving at a large government building where it lands at the landing pad. Once landed the drop door opens and Michael came out first along with Y/n with handcuffs and two guards behind him as they push him forward.

They stroll through the landing pad as we see Aidan looking down at Y/n within a window as he smirks and then walks off.

(Short while later)

We then cut to a court room where three government sat down on their own chairs and looking in front of Y/n as the head government named Saul along with two other governments which are Seth and Willow. Then Saul spoke to Y/n first.

Saul: Private first class Y/n L/n, you have committed treason against America and attempted to stage q terrorist attack against our country. Do you have to say something to yourself?

Y/n: I'm not guilty. My squad leader and the others are the ones who committed treason. I was the one who stopped them before their plan can succeed.

Seth: Is that so? Because Sargent Aidan give us recording of your voice committing treason.

He pulled out a recorder and plays the recorder and Y/n's voice is heard but Y/n can tell it is fake.

Y/n: (recorder) I believe America is weak, Talon is the only group that can make the earth stronger. I'm sorry Sargent, I have no choice but to join them.

Y/n: That's not me! I would never say that!

Willow: Then who did it then? Who was this voice in the recorder?

Y/n: I don't know who but that's differently not me. You have yo believe me, I would never do anything to harm America or the world.

They look at each other and then they turn to Y/n as Seth ask Y/n.

Seth: Tell us then, what happened to Aidan's squad on this mission?

Y/n: Those things attacked us. Whatever was in that base those things must have killed Aidan squad and he escape alive.

Seth: I see. Well according to reports the only life singals we detected was you, your team and unknown figures before it cut off.

Y/n: What are you applying?