Chapter 9: Past lifes during the omnic crisis (Lemon)

We see Y/n at Tech's workshop as we see Bastion laying on a table as Tech check around Bastions body and his parts, seeing that some are very old as he pulled them out while Bastion seemed to be nervous by this but Y/n ensures him that everything will be alright while Bastion's pet bird is seen standing on a table across of them as Tech telle Y/n.

Tech: I may not know how you found him but I must say I am surprised. I thought all the Bastion units were all destroyed?

Y/n: Well Torbjon was the one who found it and he doesn't know how this one is online. He dose say he didn't attack him or anyone he sees.

Tech: That's interesting. Maybe this one must have been damaged during a battle and lost all of hid previous programming or something. Still I can't believe this one is still standing, all of his parts are very old and its rusting away.

Y/n: So what should you do?

Tech: It seems I have to replace them with some new ones I have around here. Maybe I can upgrade Bastion into something better.

Y/n: (smirk) That's will be cool. You think you can add a flamethrower or a chainsaw into him?

Tech: No. Just because he's friendly that doesn't mean we can give him anymore weapons. We don't want it to go out and kill everyone if his previous programming suddenly comes back.

Y/n: (smirk) Guess that make sense.

Tech kneel down and start working on the upgrades while Y/n noticed a picture frame on a table which he walks over and looks at it to see Tech along with many other scientists as he ask.

Y/n: Hey Tech, you know these guys?

Tech looked over and sees what he was talking about as he node and said while working.

Tech: Indeed. They were my coworkers but....they were also my friends. We were apart of a secret scientists group that makes weapons for the military against any threats. Weapons that might be useful if a new war would to come, and they war came when the Omnic Crisis began. We have made many devices as well as weapon for everyone across the world and to help them win the war.

Y/n: (smile) That's very cool. What happened to them?

Tech: Well.....let's just say I end up like you when your team betrayed you.

Y/n: Huh?

Tech: I only wish to help the world but my "friends" believes they can get rich if they cell some weapons to who ever have largest money they have. They given a lot of money by celling weapons and they were doing fine but that is when their greed came when a small militia group asked for weapons, when they ask for payment they told them they didn't have much and that's when they refuse and kick them out. Days later their home town was all wiped up by omnic forces and no one survived. The government was angry by this and wants to know whose responsible for this. As the result all fingers pointed at me even though I have nothing to do with it or didn't know, either way they kicked me out and marked me as the greedy scientists who let a whole town get killed.

Y/n: (shocked) Holy shit.

Tech: Indeed. However it wasn't long until my name was cleared by Overwatch and the government arrested the scientists who took part with it and as a way to thank them I join Overwatch and become their technical support and make them many devices for them.

Y/n: Well at least you have a happy ending.

Tech: I apologise, I guess your name hasn't been cleared yet but just you wait, I'm sure the right time will come that we will get your name cleared soon.

Y/n: Guess so. I hope.

(Later)

At the hanger we see Sam and Blaze working on the tank as there have been some issues about the tank not working right so they want to see if they can fix it. Blaze have his hands into the panels while Sam looks over him and called out.