Chapter 6: Agent on a run

We see the white devil flying through the clouds as we see Tech inside his room worming on some equipment as sparks fly out as he continues working on his equipment. Soon his room opens and Y/n and Mei stepped inside as they walk up to Tech and Y/n call out to him.

Y/n: (smile) Yo Tech! What's happening in here?

Tech: Oh hey there Y/n. I didn't suspect you to be here.

He place down his tool and turn to face Y/n and then noticed Mei as he asked.

Tech: You must be Dr Mei from Overwatch. Very nice to meet you.

Mei: (smile) Same to you. Its very nice to meet you. So what are you working on?

Tech: Just a equipment that might be useful in future missions. Allow me to demonstrate.

He picks up the device and summons a small drone from the ceiling which fly around as Tech aim his arm and then tossed the device which stuck onto the drone and it suddenly froze in place and fell onto the ground.

Y/n walks up to the drone and picked it up and sees that the drone is shut off.

Y/n: Huh nice cool toy. It shuts down drones and many other robots?

Tech: An Omnics as well but don't worry. The device isn't cable of killing any machinery. It's like a sleep dart except for everything that has an AI within them.

Mei: (surprised) Whoa that's amazing!

Tech: Indeed. With this we can use these devices to shut any machine down for 24 hours.

Y/n: (smile) Sounds good.

Tech: Anyways what brings you two here?

Y/n: Just showing Mei around the place since she was gone very a long while.

Mei: And I'll be willing to help as best I can.

Tech: Well things have been quiet so I don't think there isn't anything you can do to help.

Axio: (speakers) I need all troops to gather at the briefing room. We have a new mission.

Tech: Well looks like I spoke too soon.

(Later)

We see everyone at the briefing room as we see Axio, Roznya and a screen of Winston who is still at Watchpoint: Gibraltar as everyone sat down as Axio tells everyone.

Axio: Listen up everyone. We just gotta word that there is an Overwatch agent that needs our help.

Lena: (smile) Alright! Another overwatch Agent!

Sam: Who is this agent sir?

Then a image of a agent is shown on the big screen who has  a brown beard, dark skin and wearing what seems like a Overwatch combat uniform.

Axio: His name is Agent Zen Clark and he was arrested by police forces in Washington DC and being held at a prison for his crimes. He was arrested for taking on a bank robbery and saving many people. According to the Petras act that is against the contract.

Mei: That's terrible.

Winston: (screen) But that's not all. This agents hold viable information that involves around Talon and many others that have involved around Talon. These are important businesses men that sells weapons, gear and bombs for Talon. These people needed to be exposed and stopped once and for us.

Y/n: Guess without Overwatch watching over them I guess they think it's okay to cell weapons and dangerous warfare for terrorist.

Roznya: Actually they have been doing this even the golden age of Overwatch. They started years back and we did captured a few of them but unfortunately there is always more to replace them. They must have a huge council which annoys Overwatch leadership members. We were close but that's when our HQ was destroyed and all of the data and files...