Chapter 11: Task force: Reborn

We see Y/n setting up a table to interview his new team members as he new task force: Reborn after he was promoted to Sargent. After he set up the table and some drinks, he sat down and waited for Mei to come with some files on the soldiers and it wasn't long for her to enter the room and walked over to him as she hand him the datapad while she tells him.

Mei: (smile) I think these soldiers will be very good as your new team. They have shown records of believe to be dead by the public and military forces.

Y/n: Hhhmmm they look interesting. Well then, let's start the interview, bring me the first soldier.

She nodes and soon a soldier enters the room and walked up to the table and stop to salute to Y/n and Mei.

Michael: The names Michael sir, my codename is Rogue.

Y/n: Huh well you look like a deadly soldier. Tell us about yourself?

Michael: I'm a skill assassin who infiltrate enemy lines and assassin my target. They believed I have died when I survived a ambush by enemy forces while on the mission. I've managed to survive but left and join the World saviours to help out more people.

Y/n: Huh sounds interesting. Weapons of choice?

Michael: Any Weapons with suppressors on them, but my favourite weapon are bows and knifes, can't ran out of ammo if you pull them out from your enemies body.

Y/n: (smile) I agree perfectly! Well welcome aboard Rogue.

Michael: Thank you sir.

He move aside and after that another soldier enter the room and walked up to Y/n's table.

Y/n: Okay so what's your name?

Dillon: Dillon but others call me Dark Warror.

Y/n: And why they call you that?

Dillon: I battle within the darkness, killing enemies within the dark and before they know it, it'll be too late. I mostly use pistols since they're not as clumsy or heavy as rifle or shotguns. I've also master of blade combat as well.