53. Moving Forward

Start from the beginning

"But still......"

"I have something for you..." I said and picked the box offering it to him.

"You keep spoiling me hyung. This must be so expensive."

"Not more than my beautiful husband. Beside I had vision, you wearing this." I smirked.

He took the box and smiled at me, disappearing into the walk in closet.

I loosened my cuff, opening a few buttons of my shirt. I poured my self a drink and relaxed back a bit. Resting my head on the backrest of sofa.

A little later, I felt hands of my shoulders massaging me gently. The sensation didn't want me to open my eyes.

"You like it....." it was his deep seductive voice, so velvety near my ear.

I hummed in response, he kept on doing the deed. "You must've been stressed."

"Hmm... Very... Everything was frustrating without you."

"How did it go?"

"It is going according to the plan, construction has been started for warehouses. Other things you know well. Also, the opening of French brand is also around the corner."

"Hmmm... That I know..." he said.

"Yeah... You do.... After all you are my advisor."

"The one who now attends meetings on your behalf." he said putting more pressure on my points and I groaned.

"I heard you did really well."

"I had to. Can't play with husband's reputation. Given now the truth is out, gotta need to prove myself more." I could hear the hurt in his voice.

I opened my eyes and he was now infront of me. Wearing loosly tied white slik robe that was off-shoulder.

The necklace resting beautifully between his collar bones. So perfect, exactly how I imagined it. The sight was completely drooling.

"You don't have to prove it to any one Tae. You...."

"Is that how you imagined this? Your vision?" he cut me off.

"No, I thought you’d be beyond my imagination but now i think again and you are way beyond my imagination......" that's the true, he is way beyond the tendency of my imagination of him.

"I am flattered." He said crawling up to my lap. Fixing himself nicely as if it was made for him.

"It's true...." I whispered near his ear as he kissed my cheek tenderly.

"Hmm... I know..... Won't you like to fuck me with nothing but this neckless on me. Then tell me how beautiful I am to your eyes. I've been craving for your touch Hyung." his hands now running softly on my chest.

I picked him up, his legs wrapped around my waist, throwing him onto bed harshly. I ripped away my shirt and hoovered slowly above him. He lifted his body up on his elbows slowly backing away giving me more space on the bed.

I gripped on to his waist to make him stop. He looked so sinful, with his milk thighs peaking out from the robe. I slid my hand under it caressing his soft stomach then upto his nipple and he let out a whine.

He opened his legs in anticipation of my actions, inviting me fully, giving in. I loved how he gave into me. How he let's me do whatever with him and I let him do the same when he wants to. I kissed him gently, losing the string of his robe, pushing it to the sides. Revealing him fully just for my eyes.

"So beautiful. I am so lucky." he giggled looking at me and pushing it back further, removing it completely, now all naked. If I am granted a chance I would love to see him like this everyday, every minute.

Caressing his whole body with my hands, I couldn't get enough of him."Hyung please..... Don't make me wait...." he let out weakly.

"Sure beautiful." I removed my pants, we both were aching hard by now. I spread his thighs apart, caressing his between with my hand and he moaned shamelessly.

"Now I am blessed to hear you like this..." I chuckled. Pushing back his legs, I aligned my cock entering him.

"Oh Fuck hyung.... Mhhh......" he screamed.

My cock throbbed and pulsated inside his warmth and tightness. "Taehyung.... I've missed you, us so much."

"I know right...." he said bucking his hips forward and I let go of me holding onto his waist between my bruising grip. Going in and out one him.

"Harder... Please..." he said, I pushed his legs back further to his chest. I leaned slightly forward to give him every inch of me. To satisfy him real good.

"You like it now..." I smirked pounding into him harder.

"Yes.... Give me all of you.... Fuck me so good that I remember it for days...."he moaned out smiling. I looked at him in concern. I didn't give it much thought in the moment and kept up with my pace.

"mmmhhh yeahhh ohh fuck...." he gripped hand onto the pillow his back arched above front he bed. A hot mess, withering between my hold, necklace shining more along his glowing skin with sweat due to my assault.

Everything about him was intoxicating and I was drowning into him gladly. "Oh heavens....." he moaned loudly, spreading cum all over his stomach. I assume he didn't even touch himself when I was gone. My beautiful husband.

"No, don't stop." he said, sensing me as I wanted to give him a moment to recover. However, I continued to thrust and his legs became shakier with each second. He loved to be at the edge of oversensitivity. He loved it when his body convulsed and twitched being overspent. So, I always grant him gladly.

"Oh Fuckk Taehyung you are amazing...." I spilled inside him filling him up. I held onto his now shaking body. He smiled weakly at me and I pecked his lips.

"Sorry I made you tired without even offering you lunch..." he giggled and I held him against my chest.

"I am not tired but you seem like..." I pecked on the top of his head.

"I am...... I am very tired from everything.... I am tired from all of it..... I want it all too...." I couldn't hear his last incoherent words before he lulled to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------

Thankyou to everyone who is reading Illusion so far.... I hope you are enjoying it so far....  ✨💫

Love from my side 💜