ch 31 to ch 35

Chapter 31: Sworn Friends for Life or Death (1)

Luo Jianqing gathered his fingers to accumulate the blue sword-light (as same as sword energy) to entangle the blood-colored long whip directly.

"Fellow Cultivator Mo! You've bad injured and hadn't recovered yet. Just take it easy, and we will figure out what's going on about the Blood fruit. Okay?"

However, Mo Qiu didn't buy his words at all. He shook his wrist lightly and took his long whip back. Sitting on the stone bed with the support of his hand, he smiled coldly while the blood watering from the corner of his mouth slowly, "Stop talking nonsense! Since you have built bond with Blood fruit, I would never get it back unless I kill you!"

As soon as his words finished, the blood whip moved quickly and slapped it to Luo Jianqing again.

It was the first time for Luo Jianqing to face Mo Qiu's blood-colored whip directly as his opponent. Especially, this time, Mo Qiu used all his power with the addition of black evil power! Flying in the air, his long whip kept winding rapidly as the countless snakes with blood color, which formed a huge scary bloody shadow.

Luo Jianqing dared not to let down his guard and drew his Floating Frost Sword immediately.

Almost at the same time, his Floating Frost Sword crashed with the long blood-colored whip. With a shining sword light flashed, the stone in the cave was broken into pieces. With the shadow of the long whip cast, all the broken stones flew into all directions! After several rounds, Mo Qiu gradually fell into an inferior position, and soon Luo Jianqing attacked with his sword surrounded by the thunder, ending the fight with his sharp cold sword pointed Mo Qiu's throat in a very close distance.

Mo Qiu wiped the blood on his face silently and then sneered, "Do you believe that I can kill you right now by thousand ways and black will be your fall."

His tone was so cold and freezing, with the deep scary killing intent.

Staying still, Luo Jianqing looked at him with his sword and said after a while, "Mo Qiu, the blood fruit was in my body when I woke up and I didn't know why it happened. Maybe it approached me on its own initiative and then..."

"What the hell are you talking about? I'm the only person it would choose between you and me! It is the blood spirit fruit!"

Luo Jianqing asked, "What's the blood spirit fruit?"

Before when they were in the dune, be it Yan Su of the Duan Hun sect or the Bright Flower Faerie of the Fei Hua Sect or the others from Eight Clans, none of them could recognize the Blood fruit. Even Luo Jianqing, he always thought that the blood fruit was just one kind of Yan Fruit's variant. Of course, there was nothing recorded in the book, Seeking Immortality about the blood fruit as well. Therefore, the only thing he heard about was the name "Blood fruit", which was called by Li Xiuchen.

Mo Qiu's face turned pale quickly. His spiritual energy which just recovered a little was exhausted now after the fighting just now.

Mo Qiu said in a cold tone, "You know that I'm not Dao cultivator"

Keeping silence for a moment, Luo Jianqing said, "Yeah, you're fiend cultivator."

"You're right." Mo Qiu admitted it without any hesitation, "The blood fruit was the unique product as the result of the fiend cultivating. The way of fiend cultivating was the way of killing. In my whole life, there were only less than 10 fiend cultivators I ever met have no blood on their hands. Even in the whole world, 99 percent of the fiend cultivators made themselves by killing innocent creatures. And the fiend cultivators who only killed their opponent and the guilty person were less than 100 persons."