ch 101 to ch 105

Chapter 101: The Truth is - Couple Cultivation Could Enhance Cultivation Base! (II)

He stood at the top of the Yu Xiao Peak alone, gazing at the edge of the firmament, waiting, hoping his Second Disciple could bring his most beloved Great Disciple back.

Xuan Lingzi was brought back to Tai Hua Mountain by his Master since he was little. The latter didn't find a Supreme Spiritual Bone disciple until Xuan Lingzi came into this world when the old man was over three thousand years old. There wasn't much time left for the Great Elder, so he taught everything he knew about cultivation to Xuan Lingzi, but forgot to teach his talented disciple things that were related to common emotions and worldly rules.

There were only Xuan Lingzi and Luo Jianqing living on the magnificent Yu Xiao Peak. Back then, the situation was the same for Xuan Lingzi and his Master.

The former Great Master of Yu Xiao Peak had only over a thousand years left in this world. The injures he got from the war only made things worse. He knew that the day he closed his eyes forever would come within several hundred years. Xuan Lingzi cultivated very hard, and he didn't let his Master down. At two hundred years old, Xuan Lingzi achieved Deity Transformation Period - a miracle indeed - and his Master could finally enter the samsara contentedly.

No one ever taught Xuan Lingzi how to educate his disciple, so he can only teach Luo Jianqing the way his Master did to him. He put all of his attention on this kid, cared about him, worried about him, and then... he found himself holding a different feeling which should never exist toward Luo Jianqing.

Then, he concealed all of his emotions, kept a distance from his disciple.

Changes took place all too fast. Lots of things happened in the past eighteen years. Before Xuan Lingzi noticed something went wrong, his most cherished Great Disciple was exiled from Tai Hua Mountain. That day, he left Yu Xiao Peak and block the way of Sir Hao Xingzi.

Ling Yun Palace, Cang Shuang Peak.

"Senior Brother, Jianqing would never do such things!"

Hao Xingzi looked at him in disbelief and was clearly enraged. "Brother, as the Great Elder of Tai Hua Mountain, you shouldn't have lost your judgement with solid evidence of Luo Jianqing's crucial action -he has degenerated himself to a Fiend Cultivator and killed hundreds of young cultivators mercilessly!"

Xuan Lingzi felt a severe pain conveyed from the tip of his heart. "I believe in him! Senior Brother, you've known Jianqing since he was an infant. He would never do such a horrible thing."

Hao Xingzi frowned, "Three thousand years ago, no one ever knew that the well-respected Cultivator Lin Changyang who fell to fiend could be a devil like that."

Xuan Lingzi kept silent, didn't respond.

Ignoring his Brother, Hao Xingzi summoned all the disciples and gave orders to implement Tai Hua Decree, determined to arrest the traitor - Luo Jianqing. The cold words dropped in Xuan Lingzi's ears. Pupils shrinking, the Master of Yu Xiao Peak kneeled before Hao Xingzi. The latter stared at him for a long time, totally shocked. Fingers trembling, Hao Xingzi pointed at his younger Brother who usually hold everything indifferent and questioned, "What... what do you mean by this?!"

Lifting his head, Xuan Lingzi looked back at him in calmness, "Brother, I believe in Jianqing!"

At this moment, he suddenly sensed something. A wisp of thought emerged in Hao Xingzi's mind which almost gave him a heart attack. He didn't spare Xuan Lingzi from kneeling, so the latter kept the position for three days and three nights. Finally, Hao Xingzi looked like suddenly aged a hundred years. He stood in front of Xuan Lingzi and asked him in a hoarse voice. "When did you... start to have this feeling toward Jianqing?"