ch 26 to ch 30

Chapter 26: The Secret of Seizing lives! Great magic treasure (1)

LiuYan Valley located on the north of Chang state, which occupied one tenth of its vast territory. So it would take 10 days at least to fly around the wholeLiu Yan Valley even for someone who resorted to the Earth-level flying Magic Treasures. In this case, the people here seldom met a soul even he walked outside all day.

Luo Jianqing told Tai Hua's disciples the location before they came in the Liu Yan Valley and emphasized that everyone must go that way so that they could gather again in the finally. If anyone of them dared to disobey it, the offender would get severe punishment, from being locked in the Admonition School to being kicked out of the Tai Hua directly!

Thus, after Luo Jianqing firstly made it to the destination, he was joined by Wei Qiongyin just after half a day.

Within three days, all the disciples arrived there, includingLi Xiuchen who came unwillingly with a long face.

Luo Jianqing gave a glance on Li Xiuchen's face and then he looked around, saying, "Among all the people who came in the Liu Yan Valleythis time, only nine people were from the Tai Hua mountain in total. As I knew, there are ten people who already reached the late-state gold core, especially the disciples of Duan Hun Sect, Yan Su who even had the cultivation of half Nascent soul period.Therefore, the disciples who are in Foundation level need to find their opportunities by their own under the premise of paying attention to the danger. As for the disciples of Qi refining period..."

Luo Jianqing made a pause for a second and then looked at Wei Qiongyin and Xie Zizhuo who stood near him saying with a smile, "Junior sister and brother, considering the high rate of death of the cultivator of Qi refining period in the Liu Yan Valley, I suggest that each of us should take one disciple to protect their life. Of course, about the Magic measure, it depends on their own fate."

Wei Qiongyin answered and agreed.

But Xie Zizhuo curled his lips and said,"Oh, come on, Senior bro. If it wasn't that the second senior brother couldn't come here, I didn't want to come to the fucking Lou Yan Vally at all! Yet I showed up despite all the unwillingness harbored in my heart ! Don't tell me that I need to take a useless partner with me! Please remember, I'm the senior brother of all the deciples here !"

Everyone's attention was focused on Li Xiuchen.

Among these three disciples who were in the Qi refining period, two of them were from Cang Shuang Peak and Bi Can Peak, only Li Xiuchen was from Hao Ming Peak. So what XieZizhuo meant was quite obvious. Li Xiuchen was the disciple from Haoming Peak, but the Big Brother of Hao Ming Peak said he was the senior brother of everyone, which obviously contained an undertone of refusing to be forced to take Li Xiuchen for the adventure.

Luo Jianqing said graciously," So junior brother, you take care of the junior sister who is from Cang Shuang Peak."

XieZizhuo giggled, "Senior brother, thanks."

Luo Jianqing did not reply to him, "Junior sister, then you will take the junior brother from Bi Can Peak. As for the junior brother from Hao Ming Peak, you just follow me."

Li Xiuchen stepped back a little bit unconsciously, after looking at Luo Jianqing's smile, he had no other options but to nod.

Luo Jianqing looked at him with a smile. Soon, they split into six groups to look for their opportunities. The persons who were in Foundation Level each made one group by their own, and each of the three disciples who were in Gold Core Level formed a group with one disciple who was in Qi refining period.

The junior sister from Cang Shuang Peak saw Luo Jianqing'group leaving in a flying boat, swallowed with envy, saying in a low voice, "Spending one year at the Liu Yan Valley with the Big Brother, how lucky that guy is!"