CHAPTER 23

By the time I finished dusting almost all the furnitures , my back was paining me to the extent that I had to rest for three minutes before going towards the white bedside drawers to dust it .

I've to be fast now because by anytime soon , the young boss will be back into the house , I guess I should not have rested for those three minutes .

I opened the first bed side drawer that's by the right to clean its inside , the drawer was filled with arranged wrist watches and rings of different models .

I noticed that the young boss likes watch and rings because even in his wardrobe, there's a part filled with wrist watches and rings .

I gently removed all the rings and wrist watches before thoroughly cleaning the inner parts which was quite easy for an immigrant like me . I arranged the jewel ties back inside the drawer and then moved to the other drawer by the left .

My hand reached out to pull the second drawer which is filled with different tablets of medicines , the view thrilled my mind making me to look even more carefully .

I carried one of the medicines on my hand to read it's details and to my upmost surprise, it's an 'antidepressant' . I dropped it and carried another one just to find out that it's also an 'antidepressant' .

As I dig inside to check more , I found out that most of this medicines are antidepressants . It's so strange and unbelievable, he takes antidepressant.

I would have never believed this if I had not seen it with my eyes , I means who would believe that the strongly sculptured face of the young boss is actually that which uses an antidepressant.

I would've never believed those hard hazel eyes has gone through 'depression' . He has always has his walls up high not letting anyone to get to him , using an antidepressant.

I quietly depend the medicine back at the same time gently pushing back the drawer's handle so as to close it when I heard a sound do the room's door handle being turned .

And I knew who the person was , I turned around when the door was opened and that's when I saw him , the hazel eyes still looks hard like you could not read anything from it yet I could .

It's surprising how he's not in suits todays rather he's in a blue exclusively made kaftan , it suit him quite well though. Actually not quite well , but perfectly well . Maybe because it's Friday .

I watch as he avert his gaze from the drawer that's behind me to my eyes , he kept on doing that as if he knew that I open the drawer . But I didn't or did I ? Let's just go with 'I don't . '

"No I did not open it . " I said thinking maybe he wants to hear an answer, he suspiciously kept his gaze on me and asked .
"Are you down cleaning ? " He asked to which I quickly replied with a "Yes . "

"The out . " I heard him reply to which I responded by carrying the bucket and the white towel to exit the room .

I don't want to stay any minute longer here as I'm trying my best to keep my mouth shut from asking him what he's doing with antidepressants . I realized that he was still standing by the door making it impossible for me to pass .

"Out . " I heard him say again still looking at me making me feel so uncomfortable . He's standing in front of the door and he's still telling me to go out . How ?

I didn't know the time my mouth released some unfiltered word which goes "Am I suppose to enter you and pass ? "

I was expecting to hear a loud voice angrily replying me since his voice gets a bit loser when he's angry yet what he did was simple . I guess I've forgotten how mature the young boss acts .

I watched as he simply moved aside allowing me to pass which I quickly did without a waste of time .

________
xx