Getting rid of those thoughts, I quickly went back down the stairs. I found Leo and Mom in the kitchen laughing away; she had him cutting up some vegetables while she seasoned shrimp. Her face was red from laughter, and I couldn't help but smile as I saw her happy face.

"Oh there she is," she said through her giggles, "I'll leave you two to talk while I'll go freshen up. Honey, get started on the pasta."

"On it mom," I gave her a thumbs up as she made her way out.

"Your mom is very funny," Leo said as I made my way over to the pantry.

"She wasn't telling you any embarrassing stories about me, was she?" I turned around, "I can't lose any street rep."

"Only that time you tried to take home a racoon," he laughed.

"I was three, and I wasn't allowed to have a dog," I explained, "I did what any three year old would do."

"And when you got bitten by it, that didn't give you sign that you should have put it down," he rebuttal.

"Mr. Tinkers was just scared alright," I defended, "yeah he may had given me salmonella, but it was worth it."

"You're adorable," he walked over and placed a quick peck on my lips.

"I am, aren't I?" I smiled up to him.

"You should get back to your pasta,"  he nodded to the stove.

"Of course," I gave him a quick peck before turning around.

"I didn't know you had tattoos," his fingers ran over it.

"You're not a very good stalker then," I stirred my pasta.

"But why have I never seen it before?" he ran his hands over my shoulder.

"I've never worn spaghetti straps around you," 

The dress I had changed into was a white mini-dress that had a deep v neck, the three small butterflies on my shoulder were free to roam wild. My tattoo never showed much because of my uniform and usually I wore long sleeves or clothes with thick straps, but seeing as how Leo's reaching I guess I'll show it more.

 My tattoo never showed much because of my uniform and usually I wore long sleeves or clothes with thick straps, but seeing as how Leo's reaching I guess I'll show it more

"I have tattoos too," he whispered in my ear.

"Really? Where?" I asked my eyes glued on the shrimp that was now in the pan.

"I'll show you another time, your mother's coming down," he said then moved back over to his station.

"Alright my little chefs, let's get busy," she clapped her hands after walking in.

After ten minutes we had finished cooking, the food was on the dining table. We had made shrimp alfredo with a side salad, and a glass of white wine was used as a refresher. Dinner was very lively with the new addition of Leo, he had fit in perfectly; he cracked jokes and told funny stories about his childhood. I had never been happier, that's why when he had to go I was extremely said.

"Don't make that face," he groaned.

"I'm gonna miss you," I pouted.

"Your clingier than me," he chuckled.

"I'm so happy, I'm glad you came over," I smiled while handing him tupperware that was fill with leftovers.

"I'm just glad your mom liked me."

"I'm pretty sure she loves you more than me," I walked him to the door

"Wouldn't be a hard thing to do," he said and gasped dramatically.

"No goodnight kiss for you then," I crossed my arms over my chest and turn away from him/

"No wait I was joking," he pulled me to face him.

"Didn't sound like a joke to me"

"I promise it was," he whined "Please don't take away my goodnight kiss"

"Okay, but only because you look so cute," I finally caved.

His lips were on mine once again, and I felt myself melt in his hand that held my cheek. I pulled away from it before he could go further, seeing as we were at the front door.

"Tell your mom thanks for the food, my family's gonna love it," he stood up straight.

"I'm sure they will"

"About that date, I'm thinking about Saturday," he reminded.

"I'm free," no like I had any friends.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow, and bring your leather jacket," he informed and I nodded.

"Well goodnight," I gave him one last peck on his cheek

"Goodnight butterfly." he said and I smiled.