Hair Salon 💇‍♂️

Today, we were both going to the hair salon so I could get a haircut.

"You're getting something done to yourself too, Michael".

I told him, as we were sitting down in a chair to wait for the stylist.

"Really"?

He asked.

"Yeah. After I get my haircut, I'll ask the person in charge to wax your nose hairs".

I smiled, and then took out a magazine from the rack.

Michael really hadn't thought about getting the hair in his nose waxed before.

He was curious about it, and a little nervous too.

After I got my hair cut, I went and asked if someone could wax Michael's nose hairs.

"Sure. It's no problem at all".

The employee smiled in a professional way.

We followed her to the other room.

Michael was told to sit down on this large soft table.

When he did, the woman took out two objects that looked like small popsicle sticks and a container of wax.

She picked up the popsicle sticks and dipped one end into the wax, then gently applied it to the inside of Michael's nose where the hair was.

"This may feel sting a little bit, but only for a moment, okay"?

The employee said, and Michael nodded his head.

After a few more seconds of waiting for the wax to dry, she grabbed ahold of it with her fingers and pulled it off.

"Ouch"!

Michael could feel the hair being yanked right off from the inside his nose.

I took out a few tissues and gave it to him, and he wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes.

"Your skin might be a little irritated after this, but if you apply some of this cream here, it'll help make it feel better".

She handed Michael a squeeze tube of special cream that you use if your skin gets irritated after getting your hair waxed.

"Thank you".

Michael said quietly with a small smile, clearly not enjoying it.

Once we left the building and got in the limo to ride back to Neverland, I helped him apply the cream to the spots on the inside of his nose where his hair was waxed.

"Aww, you poor little baby".

I cooed, kissing him on the cheek to make him feel better.

He smiled and pulled me closer to him.

I sat down into his lap.