Summertime ☀️

It was really hot outside.

Michael was sitting on the couch with a fan in front of him.

It was turned all the way up, but he was still sweating.

I was in the kitchen making him something to drink.

After that, I brought a glass cup of water and some ice cubes to the living room.

Michael didn't see me coming and with a mischievous grin, I picked up an ice cube and put it on his cheek.

"Aah"!

He screamed.

I was snickering at his reaction, and Michael giggled when he saw that it was just me.

"That was so cold".

He said.

I sat down next to him and gave him a glass of water.

The ice cubes that I had brought were in a bowl.

I grabbed one and moved it across the side of my neck.

Because I was wearing a tank top and a pair of blue-jean shorts, Michael could see my cleavage and he was trying hard not to stare as it wasn't polite.

That was when he felt another sensation touching his skin.

"Oh my gosh"!

Michael knew almost instantly that it was me who put an ice cube or two down the back of his shirt.

"Hahahahhahaha! You should've seen your face"!

I pointed my finger while laughing at him.

"Girl, you're gonna turn me into an icicle if you keep that up".

Michael said with a chuckle, making me laugh.

He then decided to take off his shirt and let the fan cool off the upper parts of his body.

I bit my lip at the sight of seeing his bare skin.

It made him look extra cute and adorable at the same time.

"What are you looking at, baby"?

Michael asked.

I then responded by slowly lifting up my tank top about halfway, and upon seeing that, his cheeks immediately turned pink.

"You know what that does to me, right"?

He shyly turned his head away from me and I could hear him giggling.

I scooted over closer to him and giggled.

As soon as he saw how close I was, Michael tried to move away from me, but I didn't want him to.

"Aw, it's okay Applehead. I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable".

I moved over to sit down in his lap and he turned his head to look at me.

"I know you're not, baby girl. I'm just not used to being this close to a woman. And you're the only one that understands me, so...".

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and then kissed me on the forehead.

"I know Michael, baby. You've always been sensitive and shy around me".

I held his hand and gave it a little kiss to his knuckles.

Michael blushed at the sweet little gesture.

"I remember how long it took for me to get used to be around you, and then when we saw each other for the first time...um...without any clothes...it took all I had not to hide from you in embarrassment".

He said, playing with my fingers.

"Yeah, it was a little embarrassing for me, too. But at the same time, I was giggling to myself because of how cute you looked when you were blushing. And then, when we were both finally ready to be a little more intimate with each other—-"

I stopped talking to see if it was okay with Michael on whether or not we'd continue this conversation.

"It's okay, baby. You can keep talking if you want".

Michael smiled at me, then he proceeded to wrap his arms around me.

"Are you sure"?

I asked.

"Mhm".

The singer replied while hugging me close to him.

"Anyway, after we had that talk about intimacy, I was happy to know that you wanted to be closer to me and you were so happy when you saw how much I adored every part of your gorgeous self".

I looked up at him and saw that he was smiling.

"I was happy when you told me that you loved me no matter what the tabloids or the media said about me. You respected my boundaries that I had, and as we explored each other more and more, it helped me feel less afraid".

Michael gently twisted a strand of my hair around his finger.

"Yeah. And remember when I told you that I'd never been intimate with a man before"?

I continued.

"Absolutely. I was a little surprised to be honest. But I was happy to hear that you were willing to wait until we were both ready to...Umm...you know..."

Now, Michael was blushing again.

....make-love to one another"?

I said.

Michael giggled shyly and then I noticed that all the ice cubes had melted.

"Well then, how about we make us some ice cream and we can watch Peter Pan in the Neverland Theatre"?

I stood up on my feet.

"Ice cream?! YESSS"!

With all the excitement of a child, Michael took ahold of my hand and led me to the kitchen.

I giggled to myself at how cute and adorable he was.