Pretty, Pretty Please? 🙏

Michael was in a happy mood today and he was going to be spoiled.

In a cute way, of course.

I was planning on spoiling him with lots of love, kisses, and fun surprises to do all day long.

This morning, he woke up super early to beg me to make his favorite breakfast.

"Wake up"!

"But Michael..."

I mumbled sleepily.

"I'm hungry"!

Michael kept on pestering me by doing lots of silly things.

Like tickling me, blowing air into my ears, jumping up and down on the bed, and then after that, I finally gave in.

"Okay, let's go eat breakfast".

I said with a sleepy yawn, and then put on my slippers.

"Yay"!

Michael grabbed my hand and led us to the kitchen.

After making him his favorite breakfast, I sat down in the living room to read a book while having a cup of iced coffee.

It didn't take long for him to be finished and when he found me, he joined me on the couch.

"What do you want to do today, Applehead"?

I asked him, as he cuddled close to me.

"I want to go on the rides"!

He said excitedly.

After getting ourselves dressed for the day, we both went outside into the sunshine.

The first thing he wanted to do was ride on the Ferris Wheel.

I found one of the employees who worked at Neverland and kindly asked him to turn on the ride.

Once Michael had found a seat, I walked over to join him and decided to sit down in his lap.

"Heyyy! I can't see anything"!

"Michael, you know that I don't like heights. You have to protect me and make sure I don't get scared".

I said with a giggle.

"Nooo! I don't wanna"!

He tried to get me off of his lap, and after a few minutes of holding back, I got off and walked away from the Ferris Wheel.

Michael looked at me with a frown.

"Aren't you coming"?

He asked me.

"I'm afraid of heights Michael".

I said with a pout.

"But you don't have to be afraid".

He looked at me in a way that showed that he was gonna keep his promise.

"If I start panicking and freaking out, you have to promise me that you'll let me go, okay"?

I walked over to him and sat down beside of him.

"I promise".

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Slowly, the Ferris Wheel began to move.

I could see how high we were from the ground and clinged onto Michael, who in return comforted me with love and kisses.