Swimming 🏊‍♀️

Today was the perfect day to go swimming and I was excited about it.

After we'd eaten breakfast, I went upstairs to change into my two-piece bikini.

Michael was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs.

"Applehead, where's your swimming outfit"?

I asked him.

He looked at me with a confused facial expression.

"I don't wear swimming trunks, baby".

He told me.

"But why"?

"Because my skin is very sensitive. I can't be out in the sun".

Michael explained, before going on to remind me about about his lupus.

Then, I noticed that he didn't have his vilitago covered with the cream and makeup that he always wore on his skin.

"You can just wear a white t-shirt and some pants. And while I'm swimming in the pool, you can watch me while you're sitting underneath the beach umbrella".

I told him.

Michael thought about for a minute.

"Pleeaaaseee Michael"?

I gave him the puppy-dog eyes and he giggled.

"Okay, baby".

He lightly booped me on the nose and that made me giggle.

After about fifteen minutes of waiting, I saw the king of pop coming downstairs.

He was wearing a plain white t-shirt and a pair of black pants.

I was happy to see that he had become a little bit more confident in himself.

He was okay with me seeing his vilitago skin patches and that he only covered them when friends of his came over for a visit or if we went out in public.

I brought a few towels with me and then asked Bill to help me open up the beach umbrella and set it up so the sun doesn't bother Michael.

After Michael helped me put on some sunscreen, Javon checked the temperature using a thermometer.

"89 degrees".

He said.

"That's perfect".

I grinned with happiness.

Once I laid down the bag of my swim stuff next to Michael, I started to walk towards the diving board, but then I had an even better idea.

I went back a little bit closer towards Michael, and then, I jumped into the water cannon-ball style.

Michael held up his hands to keep the water from getting into his hair.

His white shirt was soaking wet and so were his pants, but it was okay since he could just change clothes later on.

"Michael! You're all wet! Hahahaha"!

I pointed my finger at him while laughing.

"Yes, I am".

Michael said with a chuckle as he used a towel to dry himself off.

I laughed again before stepping out of the pool for a second to grab a few things from the outdoor shed.

After that, I jumped back into the water and began filling up the pool toy with water.

Michael was reading a newspaper and wasn't paying attention.

I grinned mischievously and then sprayed up in the air with the water gun, which can go really high.

It hit him in the head.

"Hey"!

The singer's hair was now all wet.

"Hahahahaha! I got you Michael"!

I laughed and then went on to spray him.

"Aaaaaah"!

Michael screamed as he used the beach umbrella to shield himself.

"Look Michael! A flying saucer"!

I hollered, causing him to get distracted.

"Flying saucer? Where"?!

Michael looked up at the sky only to get sprayed again by my water gun.

This time, I got him in the face.

"I'm coming to get you"!

Michael mischievously said as he went to the outdoor shed to get a water gun.

Once he came back, he carefully stepped into the pool so he wouldn't accidentally slip and fall.

"Oh no"!

I laughed and tried to swim away from him, but Michael was too fast for me.

He started out by trying to tickle me, but I threw a soft water ball and it hit him in the chest.

"No fair"!

Michael pouted, and then screamed again when I splashed him with water.

As long as we both stayed underneath the beach umbrella, then Michael's lupus wouldn't be affected by the sunlight.