When the human was out of their reach, they started attacking each other. Mickey ripped at Ashford's shirt while she ripped at his pants. When his dick spring free I couldn't take it anymore.

"Alright, that's enough." I threw a water ball at them. Poor Shane was looking dazed, horny, fearful and confused. He couldn't believe that Ashford attacked him. We need to explain things to him soon.

Luckily Mickey snapped out of it first. He touched Ashford, then she snapped out of it. When she came to, she ran to Shane. She helped him up. He stared at her a little fearfully. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him down to her lips. She kissed him hard. When Mickey came up behind her. She turned and kissed him even harder.

"What the hell is going on here. Is he about to kill me," Shane asked, pointing towards Mickey. "I know how he is about her." He nodded his head towards Ashford.

"Shane, sit. No one will attack you. Well, anymore that is. It's the elven mate gene. When we find our mate, we attack them. Please don't ask me why. It's beyond ridiculous and I'm surprised no one has been killed. But in a nutshell, you are their mate."

Shane sat down. He had a look on his face that I couldn't decipher. But he stared hard at nothing. His face wasn't in disbelief. It was uncertain.

"But I don't fuck men," he finally said.

"Doesn't matter. He will fuck you whether you want to or not."

Ashford gasped. "Makay, how could you be so cruel."

"Ash, we don't have time to coast him through this. He needs to get on board so he can help us fight his lunatic ass sister without any casualties. You wanted this. If it were me. I would take it back, any means necessary and anyone who didn't like it, could leave. But you are the future queen. I'm trying to adhere to your wishes, but my patience won't let me for long with this foolishness."

"But your mom made laws for humans for a reason. I could have done that Kay. I could've killed them all, but being a leader isn't always about killing. Sometimes it's about how efficient you can get it done without leveling a small city. Mom and dad put us in charge to see if we can handle the kingdom and so far, all you want to do is bring a race to the brink of extinction. What kind of solution is that? Being a real leader is about how you come out looking after you've handled the situation. You want us to be known as the beings that dictate. And to handle these kinds of situations with slaughter. If we do, how are we any better than Mila?"

This is why I love Ashford. She's my conscience. Sometimes it feels like I lack sympathy where some people or situations are concerned. She's always there to be my voice of reason.

"All right. Fine. What do you want to do?"

She sat down and pfff. "Well, I haven't thought that far ahead yet. I was trying to get the warlocks under control then I was going to tackle that. I'm winging it as I go."

"Ashford," Mickey started but she held up her hand. "I know what you meant, Mickey. Didn't make it any easier to hear it."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me. You'll just make it lose its effect."

He nodded. "Fair enough." Mickey knew that he would be apologizing for years to come.

"Can I speak with you?" We were all surprised when Mickey looked at Shane.

Shane stared hard in Mickey's eyes before he nodded.

Mickey started to walk to the back yard then said, "someone get gran. She has some bonding ceremonies to complete."

********************************

Mickey Pov

I smirked at him. He was gearing up for a fight.

When we made it outside, I looked over the gardens. I sense him staring at me. I smiled. "What's your name?"

"Shane."

"Shane, you've been in our kingdom long enough to know what a mate is. It's not just soul bonding. It's inevitable."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means. You can bite, claw, scratch and push against this bond, but it won't change the fact that there is one."

He stared forward as the wind blew his hair. Then his blue eyes settled on me, searching. "Have you ever been with a man before? Sexually?" He asked.

"I have."

He looked surprised. I shrugged. "Elves are sexually uninhibited. I don't make it a big deal to go out and find a man to fuck. This will be different for me as well."

"I don't want this."

"Irrelevant."

He growled. "What the fuck do you mean irrelevant." I picked him up and slammed him against the wall. I rubbed my nose against his chin. He turned his head away. My dick got hard. His dick was hard as well.

I smirked. "I like you. You know, most men in my presence hearts beat a mile a minute. Like heraches, galloping. But your heart. It's steady, like a constant drumbeat. Why is that?"

"Just too stupid to live, I guess. Now can you let me go." I didn't want to. My warlock was literally fighting for me to do more. To make him submit. I felt my eyes flicker. His brow drew in.

"What's that?"

"It's the reason that you need to stop resisting me. He will hurt you. Make you submit."

More confusion.

"I'm not only an elf. I'm a male witch. Male witches come with a demon warlock on their 150th born day. Declan has one as well. But the only difference is, Declan is a regular male witch. I'm not. My grandmother, the priestess, has Goddess blood running through her veins that is passed down in the bloodline. It affected us all in a way. A great big negative way. My warlock is a part of me and will come out, especially if triggered. Except when he comes out, he's all animal. He won't see reason. He'll just see that you're his mate. He won't care about your objections. He'll only care about satisfying his basic instincts."

"Fuck." He wiped his hand down his face. He looked at me.

"Can't you control him."

"Sometimes. Like now. But this resisting that you're doing. He will see that as a challenge. I'm sure you saw The Outlands when you first came here. That was all him."

"What about Ashford," he asked.

"Ashford can take care of herself."

"Really. And here I was thinking you weren't all looks. What about the verbal abuse?"

I blew out a breath. "You and Ashford. You both have some tough years ahead of you. I haven't merged with him yet. I tried to stave it off but it's inevitable. All my words. All my feelings will factor him as well. He won't see anything from an emotional standpoint. Only a logical cruel one. Me right now. Sitting here trying to reason with you. He won't do that. He will hold you down and take what he wants."

"I need a drink." He walked off. Every fiber in my being wanted me to appear in front of him and hold him down by the neck and take what I want. His submission.

A/N: Just letting you know; it's becoming too much to update 3 books. I will settle on one to update regularly and the other 2 sporadically.  Since The Outlands if nearly finish I will update it regularly and update the other two when I can. I hate giving y'all these widespread updates. I'm sure that makes it hard to keep up with the book so I will dedicate my time to one and update the other's when I can. 

Let me know which one I should mainly update.