Chapter 7: "Phantoms"

Começar do início

________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 3

Night 2

________________________________________________________________________________

I appeared in the office and noticed the diary page on the fan, so I took it making it disappear. Phone started ringing, so I picked up the handset and placed it on the table.

Phone Dude (Phone): "Hey, girl- okay, I have some awesome news for you! First of all, we found some vintage audio training cassettes! Dude, these are, like, prehistoric! I think they were, like, training tapes for like, other employees or something like that." He said it excitedly.

Y/N: "Listening to these messages, giving me some sense of déjà vu." I said it calmly.

Phone Dude (Phone): "So, I thought we could, like, have them playing, like, over the speakers as people walk through the attraction. Dude, that makes this feel legit, girl." He said it excitedly.

Y/N: "Bo-o-oring!" I said it calmly as I started to check cameras.

Phone Dude (Phone): "But I have an even better surprise for you, and you're not gonna believe this- we found one. A REAL one. Uh-oh-uh gotta go girl- uh, well-well look, i-it's in there somewhere, I'm-I'm sure you'll see it. Okay, I'll leave you with some of this great audio that I found! Talk to you later, girl!" He said it calmly, before doing something.

Y/N: "'A REAL one'? Did he mean that they found some animatronic?" I asked it calmly as I tried to find it.

Phone Guy (Phone): "Uh, hello! Hello, hello! Uh, welcome to your new career as a performer/entertainer for Franny Fazbear's Nightclub. Uh, these tapes will provide you with much needed information on how to handle/climb into/climb out of mascot costumes. Right now, we have two specially designed suits that double as both animatronics and suits." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "'Mascot costumes'? Weren't they banned from using as costumes for humans, since 1983?" I asked it calmly as I checked the entrance for the customers and saw someone standing there in the corner.

Phone Guy (Phone): "So please pay close attention while learning how to operate these suits as accidents/injuries/death/irreparable and grotesque maiming can occur. First and most discussed is how to operate the mascots while in animatronic form. For ease of operation, the animatronics are set to turn and walk towards sounds they hear which is an easy and hands-free approach to making sure the animatronics stay where the adults are for maximum entertainment/crowd-pleasing value." He said it calmly.

Y/N: "Wait... These are real instructions! What the hell?! Did they really got inspired by Fazbear Entertainment's tragedy?!" I asked it in some shock.

Phone Guy (Phone): "To change the animatronics to suit mode, insert and turn firmly the hand crank provided by the manufacturer. Turning the crank will recoil and compress the animatronic parts around the sides of the suit, providing room to climb inside. Please make sure the spring locks are fastened tight to ensure the animatronic devices remain safe. We will cover this in more detail in tomorrow's session. Remember to smile; you are the face of Franny Fazbear's Nightclub." He said it calmly before the message ended.

Y/N: "What. The. Fuck?!" I asked it yelling out the last word. "*Annoyed sigh* Whatever, let's just get this over with." I said it calmly as I started checking the cams. Soon enough I found the female silhouette with bunny ears on Cam 08. It was hard to see her clearly, but some of her could be seen thanks to a flickering light.