First attack and kiss

But wait.
Was he smiling? You saw a little smile through his mask.
"Are you smiling?", you asked.
He gave you a confused look, "me? the fuck no, why would I smile to you?", he asked, "I'll only smile when I see you fail" he said, this time seeing a wide smile.
"You're so, ugh", you replied. Walking away.
He just giggled and followed you.

As you went back to the tent, you noticed something, your bag was gone. You started to panic, looking around everywhere.
"Have you seen my bag?", you screamed, in panic.
"No, not really, isn't it in the tent?", he asked.
"No, I can't find it anywhere", you replied, your heart started to beat fast. You didn't care about the sleeping bag just the picture. König eventually went to you and saw you. As you did circles, starting to bite your nails. Thinking where your bag could.

As he stopped you from walking and took your hand, holding it tight.
"y/n, you need to relax, it's just a bag, if the sleeping bag is the problem, you can sleep in mine geez, relax", he said, still holding your hand.
"It isn't the sleeping bag, a picture of my dad was in there.", you replied looking up at him. You noticed that he was holding your hand. As started to get slightly red. As he saw your face and looked confused at you. Then he realized it and let go quickly, "sorry", he whispered, putting his hand on his head.

Then both of you heard something. He quickly took your hand again. and pulled you into a corner. As he was behind of you holding you tightly, putting his hand over your mouth. He took a knife out, just in case.
"Scheisse..", he whispered, you just looked up at him. Then both of you heard something.

"I found a bag",someone said.
"MY BAG", you screamed but it wasn't loudly at at, since he pressed more agains your lips.
"Psh", he whispered.
As there were two man in front of you, you just watched as they took out the sleeping bag as well as the picture of your dad. The one man in the mask looked at it slowly, they both had mask on thought. Then someone stabbed König from behind. Right in his lower leg. He let go of me out of his pain and stabbed the person behind him with the knife he held. He hit his face exactly.

"Fuck", he screamed. As you looked down at König in shock. Then a man grabbed you from behind. You thought a bit, about everything what's happening right now. As the man held you tight, you grabbed his shoulder and throw him over shoulder. König was stunned, he looked up at you, as you stabbed the man, who was laying right now, in the neck. He was dead. You took the knife turned around and went to other man.
"The picture, give it to me", you held you hand out for the picture. He gave it to you and looked at him as he ran off, with your bag.

As soon as he was gone, you turned around to König to check on him.
"Is it bad?", you asked in panic.
"No it's fine, i'll just never help you ever again", he said pissed, "do you have at least your picture now?", he asked.
You smiled as you looked at it, "yeah but you'll have to share your sleeping bag with me", you said smiling.
"Oh no", he replied disappointed.

You made a fire, and throw the men in it.Then you went to König, "we'll need to stick it together, you know that right?", you said.
"Yeah, I know.", he replied as he laid down on his stomach. He only had his upper uniform on, as he already took off his jeans. His legs were so muscular, it was insane and he had so many wounds.

You took the needle and started to stick his wound together. He whimpered a bit as you did what you had to do.
"Does it hurt a lot?", you asked.
"No im fine", he whispered and every time you did one more sting, he twitched and whimpered a bit. You definitely liked it. At the end as you did a node, it was relief for him. and stood up again.
"Can you walk?", you asked as you stepped a bit back, "walk to me", you ordered. He started to walk a bit, but you could definitely see the pain in his eyes. He managed to walk to.
"You're so huge and muscular, a little wound won't stop you right?", you said. holding him by his hands, smiling.

You helped him to change his clothes. You couldn't help but stare at him and his body.
He went into his sleeping bag.
You just sat down next to him.
"wont you go to sleep? I told you, you can share it with me", he said.
"No im fine, Im just scared something will happen again, especially after today and we haven't even move the tent", you replied, "I just wanna make sure nothing happens to us again, especially you", you said looking down at him. As you went on your knees, "Im sorry, you tried to keep me safe and now you're hurt", you replied with a little sad face.
"Gott, it's fine, nothing will happen. I promise, alright? just lay down", he said, "and especially after today, you we're awesome, I've never seen someone fight like this"

You smiled as you wiped your tears a bit and did as he said. You laid next to him. As you turned around to the other side, he hugged you tightly from behind. As he suddenly started to kiss you neck. from behind. You opened your eyes widen. As he continued kissing your body. He slowly reached to your face and as you turned around he kissed you.
And this time it wasn't your imagination.

|1005 Words|