Unsere Wörter trafen sich

"König you're to rough, I can't handle all of it", you moaned. Holding on Königs hand. He's holding it gently, a bit thigh, but never that it could hurt you. "Liebe, just relax", König whispered.
_________________________________

After a Moment of that magical kiss, you had to break it
"I think we should go, it's getting dark", you whispered.
"Yeah, you're right. Let's go", he whispered back. As both of you went back to your room, you were thirsty. So you decided to go and get some water, to refresh. On your way, you found a small kitchen."oh great, a glass", you thought. But it was too high, you weren't able to get it. Already on your toes. Then someone grabbed it.

As you slowly got on your heel back you turned around. König."Oh uhm, may I?", you asked, pointing on the glass. He just looked at it and gave it to you."Thank you, König your name, right?", you asked. no response, he just nodded. "You don't like talking, huh?", you asked another question as you filled your glass and drank it. "Gosh why was I so picky right now? since when do I talk so much?", you asked yourself. You already had a bad feeling. As you're busy overthinking he's still looking at you. "Are you..alright?", he asked. "WAIT, he talks. So he's not mute, shit he probably saw my face features while I was talking to myself", you continued thinking, before giving him an answer. "yes im fine, thank you.", you said, putting the glass back.

Without thinking you were about to touch his mask."What is that ab-", you were about to ask him and were about to touch his mask, but before you could finish your sentence he grabbed your arm and twisted it. "Don't touch my mask", he said. Roughly. You were so shocked by what happened right now,  not able to scream. You just gave him that cold look. "Let go of my wrist. Now.", as you ordered, he came nearer, so near you felt his heavy breath under his mask. "Tell me, you'll never touch me or my mask ever again.", he ordered. Turning your wrist more to the other direction. "I won't touch you or your mask ever again, I promise, but let go of my fucking wrist", you said. As soon as you finished your sentence, he let go.

You turned around. Holding your wrist tightly. As you went back to your room, not able to hold your tears back. "Fuck", you thought. You looked the door, tried not to cry but couldn't hold yourself back. "First day and this is happening, huh? I should've minded my business", you thought again. After 10 mins of letting everything out, you decided to clean yourself up and bandage your wrist.

Then you heard someone knocking at your door, who could it be..? You really didn't wanted to see anyone right now. So you just went quietly at the door, to check. It was him? What is he doing here?

|505 Words|
Unsere Wörter trafen sich= our words met