What a jerk

"Mhm-mh", you moaned, not able to hold yourself back anymore. As your legs were over Königs shoulder, eating you. Not a for a second, he left your eyes. He never looked down, just in eyes. Having a slightly smile, he was enjoying it a lot.
"König, stop looking at me like that..", you whispered.
"Warum Liebe?"
_________________________________

After an hour of training with soap, both on you laid on the ground bursted out laughing
"The way you felt, I can't", you said, laughing every time you repeat the sentence harder.
"shut the fuck up", soap answered, kind of annoyed but still in a joking way.

It took a while till both of you laughed your soul out and once you were done, Soap stood up.
"May I?", he asked, reaching his hand out to help you stand up. But before you could reach for his hand someone pushed him.
"Fuck off mate"
Ghost.
"Bro what's your problem, I just wanted to help?", Soap asked.
As Ghost pulled you up he said, "She's my girl. Stay away from her".
You pushed him away, going to the direction of soap. Not saying anything, just giving Ghost the same cold look, as you turned away and left with soap.

"Sorry about that", you apologized.
"All chill, it's just Ghost being Ghost. He's always been like this", soap responded.
"Like what?", you asked.
"Like a British asshole?", he said with a British accent, causing both of you to burst again into a laughter.
"Alright, enough of the jokes. Let's go to the cafeteria", he recommended
"Alright bet", you said. following him.

Both of you went to the cafeteria laughing a bit. As soon as you entered, everyone looked at you.
"Weird", you thought, not really caring though. Soap pulled you to the chill corner, telling you to sit down.
"alright alright. Sit down, i'll bring pizza then we'll play something", he said, walking straight away.
As you sat down, you felt someone next to you. It was König.

"uhm hi, how are you?", you asked.
Again no response. "God who did he think he was?", you asked yourself.
"Im good, you?", he asked you. Giving you that cold look. No emotion.
"Im fine", was your only response, "Hey uhm, im sorry about the other day, I don't know what got over me", you went on and on.
"Ok", was his only response. "
Not even a sorry for grabbing your wrist and almost breaking it? Not even a 'it's fine', what a jerk", you talked to yourself again
"That's it?", you asked him
"Yeah", he responded
You spoke your Mind off, leaving the 'what a jerk' out of the sentence.
"Why should I? It's not like I care", he said.

Before you could say something, someone screamed
"IM BACK GUYSS", it was Soap.
"Alright alright who wants the first Pizza, you y/n or König? Or me ?", he asked, "Ah alright guys you didn't have to really" he responded to his own question, acting like we said 'yeah sure you can have it'
After all of you ate the Pizza and played a bit, König was still acting a bit selfish. But only with you.

Half an hour passed by probably, it was late. Once Soap was gone, you turned to König.
You didn't say anything, you just gave the 'you'll regret this' smile to König and you could see him smirk too.

You left after that incident, not thinking much about it. You went again to the training area. Training a bit, getting yourself warm.
"Impressive", you heard a voice behind you.
It was price.
"I knew you would impress me, well I was more hoping for it", he said smiling.
"I hope so, well I mean I do have to show off, since being here is still a pleasure for me", you responded
"I like what I see, keep going. Tomorrow you'll have your first mission", he said.
"What mission?", you asked
"You'll see, everyone will be paired in a duo. Be excised who'll you be with", he responded

You were excited. Then König appeared.
"Price, we need to talk", he said pulling price away.
"See you later y/n", he screamed
"See you tomorrow", you waved back.
Again you could see Königs smile.
What a jerk.

|720 Words|
Warum Liebe = why love