Welcome to Task Force 141, Schatz.

"Oh my.." you gasped . It was bigger than expected, not going to deny it. You we're nervous but excited at the same time. Just looking at it made your eyes big. "how is it supposed to fit?" you thought
_________________________________

The camp was large, way bigger than you experienced in the other camps and this was just the outside. Not thinking twice you just went in, luckily you didn't pack a lot. Just a bag and a small suitcase.

-Little Backstory:
You're 24 now, been in the army for five years. A child, raised in a middle of a war, raised for the war. You never had a mom, she left you ever since you were small, you so you don't really remember her. Your Dad was in the army, he didn't make it thought. He died when you were a teenager, it was a hard time for you, since he was the only parent you had left, it was more painful knowing that you have no one left anymore, ever since you've never found happiness in your life, always cold to everyone. Which leads you to todays results. You're one of the best soldiers and a brilliant woman, you promised your dad and yourself after he died, to make him proud, making sure that you'll follow him into his footsteps and be one of the or even better,the best solider. Yes, as a girl. So you've been invited by the special unit Task Force 141. Which was an honor for you and another way to prove yourself again, to get better and beat everyone's ass up, obviously duh.

As you entered the room you tried looking for the Lieutenant. As you left your bag and suitcase by the side, you found a muscular, tall man with a mask.
"hello?", You tapped his shoulder, he turned to you. Looking down at you and even though you weren't really small, he definitely made you feel like that. After looking at him for a second you asked, "sorry for bothering you, but could you might tell me where the Lieutenant is? Im new here", he looked at you, crossing his arms and showing you with his eyes where the Lieutenant is. "Thank you", you bow down slightly, turning around to take your suitcase and bag, going in the direction of the Lieutenant. "Well that was awkward" you thought, looking at the man once again, seeing that his eyes still haven't left you. Which made shivers ran down your spine as you turned away again.

"Hello, my name is y/n", you said giving the Lieutenant the hand.
"Hello, im price, nice meeting you y/n", as he shaked your hand he said, "Ghost will show you your room and where everything is and after your tour, I would like you to pay a visit to my office, so we can talk about further information"
"Yes sir", you whispered, letting go of his hand.
As Ghost approached to you, "may I give you a tour?", he asked nicely.
"Yeah, please, thank you" |Y/N|
As he gave you a tour to show you, where your room is, where the trainings are, the shooting range, the cafeteria etc. you and ghost understood each other really well, you felt like you could be yourself around ghost. Like you have known him for years. As he took you to your room once again, you thanked him for the short but fun tour. As you left your things in your room, you asked Ghost to show you to the Lieutenants office. He softly nodded, founding himself smiling at you.

Could it be..? That you found yourself smiling at him too? And worst of all, could it be that you're feeling something in your stomach? As you're having that feeling you see him, again. The tall man, looking at you..

|645 words|
Schatz= darling; treasure