Deine Wärme

His mask was slightly up a bit. As he kissed you, you were a bit shocked and as you tried to withdrew a bit, but he pulled you in again. After a minute or two, you found yourself kissing him back. He slowly put both of his hands around your hips, as got over you. You couldn't help but enjoy it. But everything comes to an end, right?

He stoped after he got over you, he just looked you in your eyes, not saying anything.
"Is something?", you asked.
He didn't say anything, just looked you in your eyes, with his visible lips. His lips were so kissable. You just thought about kissing him again. But then he he suddenly felt on you, did that man just pass out?

As he was laying down on you, you rolled him to the side slowly. As he was by your side, you were breathless, since that man wasn't really that easy. You we're confused though, why did he pass out. As you thought, you realised he was still hurt by his leg. You threw the blanket as fast as possible, just to find out he lost a lot of blood.

You turned him around, so that he lay on his stomach. Quickly you ran to get a first aid kit and started cleaning his wound. After 5 minutes, the bleeding stopped. You still took a little care of his leg, even though it stopped. After everything was done, you exchanged the blanket and gave him a new one.

Once you were done you sat down next to him, as he continued sleeping. Suddenly he wrapped himself around your waist, you gently stroke his head. All night you were awake, not able to close one eye. Just wanting him to be safe.

| Time pass |

The next morning, you still were awake. Little time has passed and König woke up. He looked up at you, seeing his arms wrapped around your waist, as soon as he realised in what position he was at the moment, he took a step back quickly.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to", he whispered.
He looked down on his leg as he was bout to say something, you looked at him.
"Did something happened last night?", he asked.
It looked like, he didn't remember anything.
"You don't remember?", you asked.
He looked up at you, as he got up looking down at you.

"only to the part where we kissed, after that, no", he replied, lifting your chin up. Looking down at you.

As he said that, you blushed a bit, trying to look to the side, but he pulled your head back to his direction.
"You passed out", you replied, "You lost a lot of blood, I just cleaned your wound and exchanged the blanket", you said looking up at him.
"Well that was very generous of you. Danke", he replied.
"So should we continue our trip?", you asked, giggling a bit.
"Yeah for sure", he replied.

As both of you started with the work, to build off the tent and all the trimmings. After an hour or two, you were done. This time, König didn't hold all the things, you did. It was pretty heavy, you were pretty sure König saw that in your face expression as well, since he helped you after that.

"You know, you don't have to, since you're hurt", you said.
"No it's fine, don't worry", he answered, looking down at you. Seeing a slight smile.
"Well you know, it isn't actually that heavy, though that we're going to camp a bit somewhere else again. We'll have to camp for two or three more time.", he went on.
"I understand", you just replied.

A bit time has passed and you were still going.
"Im hungry", you said, looking up at him this time.
"We should maybe build a small fire here, to cook something", he offered, "I brought fish with us, don't worry", he added.
As soon as he said that, both of you were in the forest, middle of the nowhere.
He did a little campfire and started cooking the meat, he pierced the fish and started spinning it slowly. You just sat down next to him. As he continued with the cooking, you admired him from behind.
"You really have a lot of scars, you know that?", you asked.
"Yeah, lot of fights", he replied. Giving you the pierced fish.
"There you go", he whispered.

As you ate the realised how good the food was.
"Oh my, this is great", you said with stunned eyes.
"Thank you", he said
You offered him a bit, he didn't deny it, as a matter of fact, he was also a bit stunned by how good it tasted. Both of you ate the food really quickly.
"This tasted great, I've never ate something this good", you said looking up at him. He just smiled.

Both of you talked a bit, exchanged stories. You just realised how identical both of you are. He wasn't as mean as you used to know him. It looked like he started to get more comfortable around you, especially after the incident.

"It is a bit cold, don't you think?", you asked. Without any answer, he took off his jacket and put it around you.
"I hope this is better", he whispered, looking at the other side. You just put your head on his shoulder.
"Thank you", you whispered. Then he put his hand slowly over your shoulders. After an minute or two, he pushed you down then, on the ground. He was on top of you again.

"Im starting to get cold too, you know", he said. You were about to say something, but then he went on.
"You know, touching your body, would definitely keep me warm", he said, looking down at you again.
You didn't even reply, you just started at him.
"Okay then, let's make sure you don't get cold.", you said.
"That's what I'd like to hear, darling", he said.
Starting to kiss you again.

| 1010 Words|
Deine Wärme = Your warmth