Seine dunklen Augen

You felt his eyes meeting yours, trying to avoid the eye contact, but he's holding your face, not able to look away. You felt trapped, lost in them. "Bitte..König", you begged for him.
_________________________________

You started to feel weak. Weaker than usual, you didn't like it at all. So to avoid the uncomfortable staring he's giving you, as you're turning back to Ghost.

"Who is he?", you asked
"Oh, you mean the 6'10 tall one? His name is König. He's always like this, don't mind him", Ghost said, looking at me, "So should I give the ma'am a tour to the Lieutenants office?", he asked, in a kind of.. flirty way.
"Please, what would I do without you?", you asked, finding yourself smiling again at him.
He showed you the way and accompanied you. Pretty nice, you thought. you winked him goodbye, before knocking on the door.

"come in!", someone screamed. As you entered the door.
"Good afternoon" you said, standing in front of Price.
"Please sit down y/n", He offered, you did as he said and sat down.
"So let's talk about the further information, about your position, training, breakfast-/ lunch-/ and dinner time. As well as when, where your missions will be and also importantly with who.", Lieutenant went on and to be honest, you got bored. you still listened and understood, the same as always. "I think that was it. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask", Price said.
"Thank you Lieutenant, I understood everything.", you said with a warm and nice smile.
"Oh please, call me price.", He said, "Im impressed for now, can't wait to see you training y/n", Price went on.
"Price it is and thank you again for the invitation, I feel honored and I promise I won't disappoint you.", you promised as he laughed and asked you to leave, since that was the only think we had to discuss.

you went back to your room, unpacking your stuff. "I hate packing and unpacking" you said to yourself, thinking about when you're done, you'll go check the place a bit by yourself. So you tried as fast as you could to get this behind me and even though you didn't pack a lot, it still took hours for a reason. Well not hours, but you're pretty sure it took you two hours, which is already like a lot of wasted time.

Finally after finishing, you got yourself into your cute pajamas, shorts with a oversized hello kitty shirt, very cute. You know, I know. Although it isn't professional, it's in the middle of the night, so you're pretty sure no one would mind, right? You went to the cafeteria first, there was a nice small corner, where a lot of people sit down and talk, it wasn't a normal corner, it had a lot of posters, a couch, a little chair and a little cute beanbag. adorable. After that you went to the training area. You took a weapon and started to train a bit, not really taking it serious though, just got bored and for fun.

"you're pretty good at this huh?", you heard a voice behind you. It was Ghost.
"Oh hello" I whispered, "for how long have you been watching me?", you asked.
"Not to all to long, like the whole time?", he said it with a little laughter
"oh really?", you asked, "well if thats the case why not join me?"
"I really don't mind.", as he said that he jumped over. It was fun, you didn't have so much fun for a long time. At the end, you fell over him, on him, causing both of you to fall down. Both of you bursted out laughing and for a moment he looked deep in your eyes, as you looked him deep in the eyes too.
"you know, you have really pretty eyes y/n", ghost said.
"I mean, I can only return the compliment back", you smiled at him and then it happened. He pulled his mask a bit up and pulled you in for a kiss. A unforgettable romantic kiss. But something didn't feel right..

|700 Words|