We need to talk

"God" you didn't know what to think, you just thought about König, his hands holding you. He held you tightly against him. Kissing you, passionately...intensive, but still romantically and softly at the same time. You liked it.
_________________________________

"It was Ghost, what was he doing here? Gosh not now", you thought, "I won't open, i'll wait here. Till he left at least".
"Y/N, open the door", almost like he was screaming. You waited. "We need to talk about the kiss, please y/n", he begged.
"No, not yet. Tomorrow", you still thought.
After minutes of begging and talking loudly. He left. finally.

Soon after the incident, you felt asleep. The next morning you woke up and checked your wrist same moment. "It healed a bit. Good", you thought. Trying to move it a bit. It was bearable, enough for you to train. So without thinking a lot, you took the bandage off, cleaned your wrist a bit. As soon as you were done with that, you applied new ointment, so it would heal faster. After that you put your bandage on again.

Once you were done, you put your clothes on. Something comfortable. Green jeans, not to tightly. Some more baggy ones, a tight black shirt and a jacket over it. Usual military clothes, nothing special. After dressing up, you put your boots on and left your room. It was quiet messy, but no one had to knew. right?

Closing your door, you left for the cafeteria. He was there and shit and he too. Ghost and König.
"What should I do?" crossed your mind. And the first one came. Ghost. "Morning y/n how are you?", he asked.
"Im fine and you?",you asked back.
"Im great, did you fall asleep yesterday? I came to your room, but you didn't open", Ghost went on and on.
"Yeah, sorry. I fell asleep earlier this time. I was pretty tired", you replied, not wanting to cause any drama.
"Can we talk now though?" He asked.
"Yeah sure" you answered and as soon as you answered he pulled you away from the cafeteria. While you were pulled by him, you looked around and saw König. Your eyes met again.

After he stopped pulling, you realized you were in a room, Ghost definitely didn't show you. You didn't even realize you were pulled in a room. You just thought about König. How your eyes met, your words. Your touch.
"Y/n", you were interrupted by ghosts words, "Y/n, are you there?" He asked.
"Yeah, im here, im sorry", you replied.
As soon as you answered he pulled his mask up a bit and kissed you. Without thinking a lot you kissed him back, but you still thought about König, why was he like this?

Little TW
As ghost kissed you, he started to do it more passionately, more lust. You tried breaking the kiss.
"Ghost, please stop", you started begging.
He stopped, "why you don't like it ? We kissed yesterday", he asked, trying to kiss you again.
"Yes but this time, you're doing it differently, I don't like it. Please stop", you started to beg. Something you usually don't like.
But for some reason, Ghost didn't stop, as a matter of fact, he tried more. Causing you to tear up.

-little backstory:
You had an abusive relationship with your ex, which obviously made you more uncomfortable and had an intense affect on you.

He stopped kissing you.
"Alright im sorry", he said looking at you. As soon as he said that, you pushed him away, so hard that he fell on the ground.
"You motherfucker", you said and opened the door, "don't ever come near me again".
You closed the door behind you, starting to walk to the cafeteria again.
"What just happened?", you asked yourself. As you just reached to the cafeteria you sat down for a moment, before leaving for training.

After sitting for 5 mins, calming down a bit, you decided to go to training. As you turned around, you saw König behind of you. Without thinking much you just ignored him and you passed him. Again, not wanting to cause any drama. He still looked after you, what wanted he?
As soon as you entered the training room, you took your weapons and started to train.
"May I join you?" Someone asked from behind.
"Hello, im soap, nice meeting you", he said, "what is your name?", asking you.
"Im y/n, nice meeting you too", you said with a soft smile, "so should we train now?", you asked already getting in position.
"Bet", he laughed already ready in position"

|760 Words|