The mission

As you we're on all four, König slowly reached behind you. Kissing your neck slowly from behind and then without any warning he put it all in. As you twitched he stopped for a second,
"you can continue", you whispered to him. As soon as he heard those words he put it slowly out and all in again.
_________________________________

After an hour or two you packed your stuff for the mission. A sleeping bag and... yeah a sleeping bag is enough anyway, since König will bring a whole tent, you wouldn't need more anyway. You took a pic of your dad as well . As motivation of course. As you were done with packing you were about to leave you room. It was already 4pm, not that late. Then soap was leaning onto a wall, next to you.

"Too bad we're not in a team", he said,
"I don't wanna be with Ghost".
"Looks like we're both with people who we hate", you replied. smiling at him. He was pretty nice too, you liked soap and soap liked you (As buddys!). So you hugged soap one last time,
"hopefully I'll see you soon", you said. He hugged you back. As you were about the leave he waved you one last time.

You tried to find König as you went outside the camp. You saw everyone outside, with their map and plan already. "I swear if this man doesn't come within a sec, I'll-", before you could finish your sentence he was behind you. You just looked at him.
"You got the plan and the map?", you asked.
"Yeah, here", he replied.

"Awesome, we're in the middle of nowhere", you replied, "Should we go already?"
"Yeah, we'll have a long way anyway", he replied, taking his stuff on his shoulder, looking down at you. You blushed a little, dozing off.
"You coming?", he asked walking away already. then you came to your senses.
"Geez why is she so annoying?", you thought taking your bag too and starting to walk behind him.

After two hours of walking you started to get tired. Now it was 6pm, almost 7pm.
"König, can we sit down a bit?", you asked,
"This bag is heavy, I can't walk anymore".
"This weak huh?", he asked.
"Son of a-"
"But sure let's find a safe place first though", he recommended.
Again 30 mins passed. You found a small nice spot. He started to build the tent here.
"We could stay here for a while", he recommended again.
"Sure I don't mind", you replied.

30 mins passed again.
It is 8pm now.

You were so tired, as soon as the tent was done, you just felt down in it.
"Stand up", König ordered. Looking pissed at you.
"just 5 minutes", you whispered, already finding your eyes closing. You felt asleep.

It was 10pm now.
You stood up, rubbing your eyes.
"Geez what time is it?", you asked yourself, looking at the time, 10pm. As you went outside you saw someone with König. It was a strange man. Who is that? You went behind König, looking at the strange man, to see who he is.

He was about to say something, before he saw you.
"Who are you?", he asked.
"That's y/n", König talked for you, "She's with me", he said.
"Oh hello, my name is Alejandro", he introduced himself, giving you his hand, "nice to meet you".
You shook his hand.
"Im y/n, nice meeting you", he replied, "my partner is behind me, her name is Valeria Garza", he said.
"A girl? Thats nice", you thought, looking at her smiling. She smiled back.

After you introduced yourself, you went to the girl.
"Hello my name is y/n, nice meeting you", you introduced yourself.
"Valeria Garza", she just replied.
"I like your accent", you said.
She was stunned but eventually smiled.
"Thank you", she replied before Alejandro screamed her name. They had to go.
She smiled at you one last time before they left. You liked them.

As they left König went into the tent.
"Why didn't you wake me up?", you asked.
"I tried but you didn't wake up", he replied,
looking again down at you.
"Im sorry, I didn't mean too", you said, apologizing over and over.
"Alright stop now you're getting annoying", he said annoyed but wait.
Was he smiling?

|750 Words|
Sorry for not writing for such a long time. I'm currently on vacation, i'll try my best, to write more. Thank you.