Episode 1: New Year

Y/N POV

It was silent but the sound of the beautiful cold breeze hitting my face gave an amazing feeling and warmth in my body

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was silent but the sound of the beautiful cold breeze hitting my face gave an amazing feeling and warmth in my body. The sof leaves I was carefully stepping on with my bare feet was neither fully green or orange in colour but consisted of different shades. I was walking slowly with my closed eyes enjoying the atmosphere around me. Everything made me feel like I was in heaven. Until I found some liquid dropping on my face.
I opened my eyes to see what is happening, to see whether it was raining or not but there was nothing wrong. The place was still covered with autumn trees whose leaves were on the ground like before and the there was not a single sign of water.
I bugged it off and was about to close my eyes again when I felt an ocean dropping on me.
"Yahhh!" I screamed while getting up from my bed just to find that I was soaked in water in my bedroom.

By seeing myself fully soaked in water I left a another groan out of my face the I remember that this can be done by only one person making my blood boil at 500 degrees,"You freaking rat! I am not going to sp-" I shouted but stopped at my midsente...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

By seeing myself fully soaked in water I left a another groan out of my face the I remember that this can be done by only one person making my blood boil at 500 degrees,
"You freaking rat! I am not going to sp-" I shouted but stopped at my midsentence seeing the person in front of me. I gulped in fear.
"So now you are calling me a rat huh?" Shouted none other than my one and only mother (author- a person has only one mother idiot) who, not minding the author, becomes an unknown savage tiger when angry. She already had her hands on her hips while glaring at me. I blinked 20 times.
"No! Mom! I thought it was Ha-" I tried to explain to my mom that I misunderstood her as Han when someone shouted behind my mom's back.
"Because it was me you sleeping cat" said Han, my so called charming younger brother, while grinning at me mischievously.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
School Obssession जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें