Chapter 3

Why is it so hard to make a cover ugh i hate this anyways

It was maybe the afternoon and Trophy went to ask Test tube for help
He knocked on the door, and heard a voice, obvi it was test tubes voice you mfs... anyway the door opened.
"Can i help you Trophy?"
Trophy pointed to his throat and made a hand sign. (Yk like the movement where u make a cross and shake ur head as like a no??)
"You can't speak? Why so?"
Trophy just gave a blank stare to testube
(Pic below on what i mean by "blank stare")

 (Yk like the movement where u make a cross and shake ur head as like a no??)"You can't speak? Why so?"Trophy just gave a blank stare to testube (Pic below on what i mean by "blank stare")

(Yes thats my human test tube design.)
"What? Whats that look for?"
...
"Oh! Is it what happened earlier?"
Trophy nodded in response.
"Your throat prolly isnt well from how loud that was- just dont try to talk for a while!"
"👍" since it was all he could do.
He felt bored since he couldn't really talk, but he was fine with it.
Anyway, he wanted to eat a snack so he went to get something to eat (idk what he eats). He then heard someone calling him, it was the stupid cheesy twerp...
"Hey troph!"
Trophy just looked at him annoyed.
"Why so gray? Arent you supposed to be gold?"
He did a knee slap. Trophy felt annoyed that he couldn't talk.
"Why arent you yelling at me?"
... no response (duh).
Knife cut into the conversation.
"He isnt able to talk from yelling at you earlier in the morning."
"Awh... i liked it when you screamed at me..."
Trophy looked confused as hell. Actually so did Knife 💀
"You...what...?" Knife asked.
"What? Its better than him just ignoring me!" Cheesy responded
Trophy was a red mess, someone liked it when he yelled...? He felt something burning up inside of him from that compliment from Cheesy... (geez what happened to you for you to be blushing very hard because someone likes u yelling....)
Knife was stunned. "What? Whenever he yells i can hear his golden voice so clearly!" Cheesy said it so confidently... hearing that Trophy instantly started to shake as Cheesy slapped his knee and had a bright smile on his face, Trophy just walked away red and quiet.
Knife was shocked, he has never seen Trophy this red... it was so confusing, first he yells so loud that it breaks his mfing throat, then he gets all flustered from a comedian wannabe's comment??? Jesus, he feels like he needs to talk with him...
Cheesy was just giving a blank stare because he didnt know what was happening tbh.
"Is he okay?" Cheesy asked
"Idk i might check later." Knife replied

It had been at least about 3 hours since that happened... Trophy was outside just staring at the sky on the roof, the beautiful sunset. Obviously he was taking pictures, the lighting was PERFECT. He couldnt let it go to waste. He looked at the pictures happily seeing the result, he heard the door to the roof open, it was Cheesy again... he turned around in embarrassment? Shyness? He didnt know. He just felt like his face was burning, his cheeks were as red as roses.
"You okay?" Cheesy asks.
Trophy looked at him and quickly looked back.
"What? Are you flustered because of what i said??? Ha! Looks like the "tough jock" has a soft spot ey?"
Cheesy said. Trophy didn't even look at him as Cheesy sat beside him. "Hey, cmon! Dont be like that!" Trophy just ignored him and continued taking pictures of the sunset.
Chapter 3 teehee
596 words