Chapter 5 haha

From the living room area thing, well they fell asleep soooo...

Trophy woke up and saw Cheesy sleeping on his shoulder, how adorable... WAIT WHAT NO. He was confused with his feelings, but he didnt wanna be rude and wake Cheesy up so he carefully moved and let him lie down. He headed to get some more food, he didn't know what time it was until he went back to the living room, checked the laptop, and saw it was 5 am. Eh, not so bad he went to the kitchen for some tea!!! (British era real) Cheesy woke up, but Trophy wasn't there, he headed down to the kitchen and saw him drinking his tea. "You woke up early."
Trophy almost spat his tea out because of the spook he got.
"Is there any food?" Cheesy asked.
Trophy shrugged and just passed him a jar of cookies.
"Thanks." He said, while grabbing a cookie.
Trophy was looking a bit down, Cheesy assumed it was just because of morning shit and etc. After finishing the tea, Trophy went to his room and grabbed his camera, he wanted to go out and take some pictures. Although, right before he left, Cheesy asked him.
"Can i come with...?"
Trophy suddenly nodded his head.
Trophy had a confused look on his face while they were walking. His thoughts?
"Why did you nod your head Trophy! You're becoming soft."
"I should have just ignored the question in the first place!!"
Regardless of those thoughts, trophy just took a bunch of pictures of flowers and stuff.
Then after walking for a while, they found the most beautiful meadow ever. Cheesy ran towards it and starting admiring the beautiful meadow, a butterfly landed on Cheesy's nose, it was a beautiful green butterfly (my friend stepped on one back then so this is a reference but the butterfly lives).
Trophy didnt know what came over him but he took a photo of Cheesy.

No trophy is not a stalker, theres something called distance 💀 mind you its 5 or 6 am in the fucking morning these people r insane fuckers

Anyways yes he took that photo, he didnt know what was wrong with him. Cheesy did look adorable in the photo... no!!! What was he thinking?? He was going soft... he kept pondering though, was he...gay?!?! 😨
He felt a bit dizzy, maybe because of the rough topic on his mind...? He felt like he wanted to punch something. He just let out a loud sigh and continued taking pics of flowers or butterflies.
Cheesy suddenly asked him.
"You think we should go back now???"
Trophy obvi couldn't respond.
"Uhhh..." Cheesy grabbed word cards out of his pocket. (Wtf how????)
"You can use these while your throat is recovering..?"
Trophy used the cards, it took a few minutes to find all the words we needed...
"I want to go back. You"
Cheesy didn't understand (dumbass)
"You wanna go back...me...?"
Trophy nodded.
"What...Oh! What about me?"
"👍"  with the most annoyed yet flustered face came from the jock.
"Well yeah i do so lets go i guess."
They went back, after a very very long walk, maybe it lasted 50 minutes? Anywho, they made it back and it was around 7 am, some people were already awake, most were still sleeping. Anyway Trophy wanted to ask someone about his feelings, for some reason, who he thought the best option was? Fucking CANDLE. I mean yeah shes a psychic but- shes not a romance advisor or whatever. Although she could be perfect help, he then proceeded to look for her around.

Wow early chapter? Cause im stuck in my car for liek 45 minutes.
617 wordzzzzz