Chapter 12

Mic and Knife were talking in the peaceful atmosphere of the beloved hotel oj, suddenly, a voice came yelling towards them.
"Guys guys guys!!"
It was Soap, Mic's girlfriend.
"Look at this picture i got of cheesy AND trophy, TOGETHER! IN THE SAME BED!"
"What?!" - M
"Eh?" - K
(Just incase you couldnt tell)
There wasnt really anyone around plus pickle and fan were playing together and screaming and yelling so no one else prolly heard.

Back with the main couple / ship if this story...

"Should we announce that we're together?"
Cheesy suddenly saying that put Trophy into a tight spot.

"What?! No! Hell no! If people find out we're dating what will they think of you?!"
"Does that matter?"
"Cheesy, if they find out we're dating, they'll hate you too! They'll do the same things they do to me too!"
"So what?!"
"Cheez, please. Can we not tell anyone?"
Trophy was starting to look a bit uncomfortable, Cheesy being an observant and caring boyfriend, he noticed.
"Alright. We wont tell anyone unless you're comfortable with it."

(Guys i think this will be angst idk)

3:58 pm

Everything was fine and just normal, nothing bad was happening and nothing was wrong.
Trophy felt hungry so he wanted to get some- well- anything edible.

Soap and Mic came over and dragged him by the arm going outside with no words.

"WHAT THE HELL BRO WHAT." - T
"Trophy..." -M
"What?" -T
"Are you and Cheesy together?!!" - S
"Awh... i wanted to say that..." - M
"Sorry love!!" - S

Trophy was frozen. The only thing you could hear was his heartbeat.

"Weelllll.....?" - S
"Trophy??" - M

Trophy was on the verge of tears.
"Did they find out?"
"What are they gonna think of him?"
"What if they're mad at him because he's with me?"
"What if he..loses everyone because of me...?"
So many thoughts were running and running in Trophys head, he just wanted to go to his favorite spot.
"Tropphhyyyy??" - M
"Sooo?" - S
"So. So? So what. I'll just run." - Trophy's POV
So he ran. Not into the forest or whatever or wherever, but into the hotel, up the stairs, into his room, and slammed that door shut.
Of course remembering how him and Cheesy got together, he forgot to lock the door, this time he did.

Trophy was silently sobbing.
"What if they tell everyone?!"
"What if they start to talk to Cheesy less?!"
"What if they hate him?!"
"What if they spread it in the entire hotel?!"
"What if Cheesy's gonna hate me forever and break up with me?!?!"

The pain was making Trophy's head and heart ache so much.

TW: Actual SH this time. You can obviously skip this part, if you read it, that's the choice you picked
Please dont read it if your sensitive to these topics, you have been warned again with the following:
SH
Self- Hatred
Breakdown
You have been warned again. Those r the topics in this next part and if you read it and get triggered from it, not my fault, i warned you, told you not to read if you're sensitive, so don't blame me. <3

Trophy picked up a cntt3r.
One.
Two.
Three.
Before he could do a fourth, He stopped.
"Now you're cutting. How will Cheesy feel?"
Trophy threw the cntt3r faster than wind. Really.
He kept looking for bandages, all the drawers in the room were open. Items scattered, blood on the table, some on the floor, it was a MESS. A mess that Soap would desperately try to clean. All he could do was panic, he didn't know what to do in this situation.

He wanted Cheesy. He wanted to feel his arms around him. All he could do was lay on the floor, crying and sobbing, drowning away into his thoughts.
He kept scratching himself and the floor for some reason. The floor now had blood all over., his fingernails and fingers did too, he couldn't stand due to the amount of pain his body was in.

Suddenly....
THUD!

Trophy collapsed hitting his head on the corner of the desk. Yes. There was blood, luckily just a small amount (no one is dying in my books)

Cheesy was wondering where Trophy was, he went to his room and knocked once.

No answer

Knock knock

No answer again.

Knock knock knock

Still no answer.

"Trophy? Are you there?"

End of chapter.
Yes a cliffhanger lol
738 wordszz