Chaptur 6 heeheheh

Yeah you know what happened last chapter so...
Idk why but im watching TNM while making this (The nightly manor if you didnt know)

Trophy finally found Candle, Candle noticed his presence (freaking psychic).
Yeah anyways his voice is already healed by this time cause im getting lazy and my school starts so i kinda wanna end this soon (no im not gonna make it like my other story)

"How may i help you...?"
"What the hell your voice scares the shit outta me."
"I'll...just ignore that you said that...anyway...what do you need he—" Candle was cut off by trophy suddenly speaking.
"Ineedromanceadvicebecauseicantcontemplatewhetherimgayornotineedhelpimsobbingithinkilikehimbutidontknow."
"Erm...uh...alright...?"
Candle had a slightly confused face.

Flashback in Cheesy pov now since i have no ideas...
Cheesy was thought to be the annoying, childish, weird, and unfunny wannabe comedian, but people did like his jokes, they weren't that badly said, although ONE particular person despised his jokes. Of course it was Trophy. He always hated Cheesy and his jokes, although he kinda hated almost everyone, well not that much though, he just hated things they did that made him feel annoyed or unpleasant, which is also fair, but he did hate Cheesy the most for his annoying jokes. Notorious for the knife situation, no one really talked to him, but mostly because he'd never talk to anyone, Cheesy knew that, but believed he deserves a friend.
Cheesy took every opportunity to talk to him, basically telling him a joke.
He did just that once in the living room area, Trophy just scoffed and said. "Yeah, haha whatever." And left.
Knife was there, he obviously saw it.
"Why do you keep trying to talk to him?"
Cheesy responded with
"I get that he blackmailed you and all but dont you think we should be sociable him?? I mean he's human too..."
Knife sighed and answered back
"I get it he did that to me, i dont forgive him, but i dont like him. I dont hate him either though. Just dont overdo it, maybe he just needs a bit of time to get used to different people, i mean he thinks we are kinda mentally deranged."
"Thanks for the advice Knife."
Knife smiled a little and walked off as he played with Pickle.
"Cheesy really wants to be friends with that "jock" guy, ey?" Pickle said.
"Yeah i guess he does...he's trying really hard isnt he?" Knife said with concern.

Fastforwarding to present bc i wanna make a little thingy heheh

Trophy was heading down from his room for a snack, someone was calling him.
Yes it was Cheesy.
"Hey Trophy!"
"What the heck do you want you twerp?" 

"to tell you a jokeee...."

"no."

"AW PLEASE?!"

"fine! jeez..."

"What do you call a duck on drugs?"

"What."

"a quack head."

there was a brief moment of silence until...

"Heheh..."

Cheesy suddenly yelled "HAH I MADE YOU LAUGH~"

Trophy was red, i mean RED. He was just standing still blankly, till suddenly he ran to the elevator and went up to his room, even though it was 1 pm, he thought that maybe he could just go to sleep. No he couldnt, he just lied there awake concerned about why he laughed..was candle right? was he...really in love with that twerp...?

Flashback to trophy's meeting with candle.

"You are definitely in love."

"what...? but- i-"

Trophy was stunned.

"Based on what you've told me, you are definitely in love with him, its quite...obvious."

Trophy just stared, got up, thanked candle and left.

end of flash back teehee

was candle right...? did he really like Cheesy? he was filled with confusion and pain in his head, prolly cause of everything he was thinking about. He kept thinking, until he fell asleep.

as for Cheesy? he was outside Trophy's door but hesitated to knock and eventually just let him be, he was worried though, he felt some weird feeling for Trophy after starting to talk to him. He just really loved his hair, his photography admiration, his face whenever he could snap a good photo, but most of all his green eyes... he felt he could forever get lost in them.

end of chapter 

i have school tomorrow so chapters could extend to three days, i'll write some in school if i have the time, this story will still be updated unless i have exams, surely after the exams i will lol

687 words