Chapter 7 mehehehueh

hiii

Trophy woke up and was thinking of confessing honestly, but Cheesy would never like him that way... right?
Trophy was stunned, he had no idea what to do...
He felt like breaking down then and there.
Trophy checked the time. "5: 47 am" not bad. He went down for his usual drink of herbal tea, still thinking about that stupid twerp...
Why did he even like him?! Was it cause of his sweet personality...? Trophy was confused to death! He didnt know what to do... He wanted to talk to Cheesy but that would sound stupid...
The big strong (?) jock...gay? He was on the verge of  tearing up. He didnt know why, all of these feelings and all of these thoughts kept filling him to the brim. He just wanted to burst and let everything out.

After a few hours of thinking...

"You know what? I'll do it. I'll confess!" Trophy said to himself.
But..how??
Maybe get him flowers?? Chocolates...? Ugh..
Maybe i'll ask him out? I'll ask him on the rooftop during the sunset! Thats it.
But what if he doesnt like me...ah screw it! I have too much on my mind anyways.

That was his plan. Before he finalized it...he asked himself.
"What if Cheesy does like me back...?"
If Cheesy did like him back they were gonna be together, atleast thats how it should work, right? Whatever... he just wanted this to be over with!
He thought of asking for help...no. He couldnt do that. Thats stupid!
He saw Cheesy and he wanted to ask him to meet, he just didnt know how to start the conversation..
"Hey Troph! How you feeling?"
"Im fine."
"Well thats gouda to hear! Hehe!"
"Alrighty...uh.."
"Hm?"
"Could speak in the rooftop later- its uhm imp- importance- important! Yeah important haha..!"
"Are you oka-"
"IM FINE EVERYTHINGS FINE!"
Awkward silence..
"Just- just meet me on the rooftop later during sunset.."
"Err... okay?"
Trophy stomped off.
Cheesy was in absolute confusion, but he didnt really mind.

With trophy.
He was on the urge of...giggling and squealing! He did it! The only thing left was to get him a gift! But...what would Cheesy like...
He's a comedian right? So a microphone? No- ugh- this will take a while...

Cheesy's POV

why would trophy wanna talk privately? out of all contestants, never thought it'd be him- was there something happening? he has been acting odd... what could he possibly want with me? Does he like me? pfft haha! please- now thats funny, he'd never like me to be honest. How about me? I really do like him if im gonna be honest, his beautiful emerald eyes, and dark brown hair...

hey wait- this wont- this wont be shown to him right...?

no now continue on.

right...

anyways, i felt quite worried honestly... does he possibly actually like me?? maybe?? why does he even wanna talk? should i ask him?

maybe i should wait till later... i'll just brush it off for now, i mean it could probably be something i have to knoow- oor idk... maybe i should talk to Knife about it...? yeah i might aswell, but hes busy with Pickle as always so maybe after Trophy and i talk...

sorry it took so long but anyways cliff hanger teehee!! dw next chapt will have 700 wrds!!

519 wordz