I wasn't stupid, I knew T.K stood for Tom kaulitz.

Why does he want to see me what use could I be for him. Maybe he wanted to yell at me for last night, he seemed the aggressive type. He seems dangerous so I'm not dumb enough to go to his room I'll at least try do some research on him first. If I even go that is, plus I was busy today meeting up with kit so he could show me around the area as he knew it pretty well.

I picke up my key and put the card on the side, hoping to forget about it I pick up one of my small bags and put everything I needed in it, extra lipstick, my phone, a hairbrush, some hairbands, a small tazer and a small pocket knife for protection and some money. By some I ment quite a bit, who knew if i would want to get someone expensive plus I don't know the cost of living over here yet. And I wanted to be able to treat kit to a nice dinner.

I left my room and made my way down to the reception before signing myself out. I felt watched as I walked down the halls, I decided to convince myself it was nothing as I walked out the hotel.

I sat on the sidewalk waiting for kit to drive to me he had called not to long ago saying he'd be here soon.

It was such a pretty day today, I stared into the morning blue clear sky with only afue thin clouds drifting away from eachother.

I thought about my new life here. How I wished it wouldn't turn out like before.

Kits rusty old car pulled around the corner as he parked Infront of me, leaning over and opening the door inviting me in

I walked over and got in the car.

People around giving us looks but I didn't blame them, walking out of that place and getting into this old car must've been surprising to them I guess.

He drove me around for awhile, we got to speak talking about all that's happened to us since we last spoke.

I realised that he didn't tell me much about his life. Only small details nothing big he was more paying attention to what's happened to me. Maybe he had grown more secretive over the years.

"Your dad called this morning y'know." He looked over to me, then back at the road

"Oh really? What about" I tried my best so sound as uninterested as possible. My dad was the last person I wanted to hear from.

"He just wanted to know if you were ok. That's all"

"Well that's a first" I rolled my eyes as I spoke.

Kit was always understanding I liked that about him even if he didn't fully agree, he'd still be reasonable about whatever.

Kit looked almost uncomfortable at the mention of my father.

"So we're would you like to go?" He showed me a quick smile before paying attention to driving again

"Take me to the most expensive restaurant here."

He looked a bit surprised at my words, as he didn't have any money to spend on expensive foods and drinks.

"I'll be paying for us, don't worry I have plenty of money"

"You don't have to spend money on me jenn" he gave me a sympathetic smile

I looked at him like he was stupid, of course I was going to treat him what was he thinking?

"Kit it's my treat I haven't seen you in years let go eat something nice together!" I made sure to sound as excited as possible so he would say yes to going with me.

Kit let out a sigh before agreeing I let out a prolonged excited 'yay'

Kit drove us to a restaurant while I danced around to the music in the car.