Epilogue [Gal Karke]

Warning: mature content ahead!!

It's been three months since their marriage, but Vihaan was always busy with his work. Being an IAS officer is not easy. Though he tries to give his wife the time she deserves, it often feels like there is not enough time in the day. Vihaan's work is demanding and requires long hours, sometimes late into the night.

Despite his busy schedule, Vihaan loves Harpreet deeply and understands the importance of spending quality time together. He makes it a point to have breakfast with her every morning before leaving for work, cherishing those moments of connection.

He leaves sweet handwritten notes for her everyday, sends her flowers at work, or even steals a few moments to call and check on her during his breaks.

"Hmm, okay bye. I'll be home soon"

"Umm"

"Preet, I promise I won't be late today"

"You always say that, fine bye"

Without waiting for his response she ended the call, Vihaan sighed, staring at the phone he's holding. After thinking for some time, Vihaan finally came to a conclusion.

Calling his assistant, Vihaan asked him to look after his work for the rest of the day and informed him that he would be taking the evening off. Vihaan knew that he needed to prioritize his relationship with Harpreet and make an effort to spend more time with her.

Arriving home earlier than usual, Vihaan found Harpreet in the living room, engrossed in a book. He smiled, admiring her beauty and feeling grateful to have her in his life. He walked over to her and gently kissed the crown of her head, making her look up from her book in surprise.

"Oh! Vihaan, you scared me. Uh you're early today," she said, surprise evident in her eyes.

"Mhmm! I want to have some personal time with my wife" he swept her up in his arms, making her let out a shriek "mummy ji dekh legi, kya kar rahe hai ab" she tired to say but her voice get halted when he gave her a sudden peck on the lips.

"Don't worry, our room is soundproof" he made his way towards their room, Harpreet tightened her hold on his shoulders.

"What do you mean by soundproof?" She asked, her eyebrows frowning together.

"You'll know," he winked at her.

As they entered their room, Vihaan gently placed Harpreet on the bed and sat down next to her, his eyes filled with love and affection. He took her hands in his and spoke softly, "I know I haven't been able to give you the time you deserve, Preet. But I want you to know that you are the most important person in my life."

Harpreet's eyes welled up with tears as she listened to his heartfelt words. She squeezed his hands and replied, her voice filled with emotion, "Vihaan, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Preet"

__________________________________

"Really? So you came home to work again, you said you'd spend time with me, Vihaan ji!" She closed the file he was going through "I'm sorry preet, I'll finish it as soon as possible and come back to you"

She started sulking again, "do I not look attractive?" She asked, fidging her fingers. Vihaan glanced at her, smiling softly "you're a beautiful woman Preet, my woman. You're attractive, beautiful, cute, sexy oh my god, words will fail to describe you" he said, pulling her close and planting a gentle kiss on her cheek.

"Then why don't you touch me?" His eyes snapped towards her "tell me, have you ever thought of making love to me?" He eyes softened hearing her words "Preet-" "don't Preet me, I crave for my husband's touch and here, he is always busy with work"