15

tw: mention of drugs

i woke up in... a kitchen. i don't even know what i'm looking at right now. i just walked through the door and woke up in somewhere completely new.

"you awake?"

someone asked from above as i picked myself up off the floor.

"no i'm still asleep"

i said sarcastically as Changbin scoffed and brought me over to the countertop.

"i found these labeled bottles and i've been trying to figure out what to do with them"

he said as he handed me one. it was a dusty test tube filled to the top with white powder. it smelled sweet and sugary... meaning it's probably sugar.

"they might just be ingredients"

i concluded. THEN CHANGBIN STUCK HIS FINGER IN THE TUBE AND LICKED THE POWDER OFF IT.

"WHAT IF IT'S DANGEROUS"

i shouted as i searched around for water or something to flush it out of him.

"girl chill it's just sugar"

Changbin said calmly. that's what he said. and about ten seconds later his arm and hand veins started bulging.

"Bin i don't think your veins should be popping up after eating sugar 🫥"

i said, breathing out a sigh of relief that nothing life threatening was happening to him.

"holy look at my arms y/n"

Changbin giggled in amusement like a child who just got candy. his arms were pretty much covered in veins.

"dude what the fuck is that. cocaine?? crack?? steroids???? what the hell happened to your arm"

i said as i stared at his veins bulging out of his arms. he flexed and grinned evilly.

"Bin i know what you're thinking. no."

i said warningly and took a step back. the single step i took was indeed not enough to stop Bin from running toward me and slinging me over his shoulder.

"t̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶g̶o̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶e̶i̶l̶i̶n̶g̶"

is what i would have said if i was a mean person. but i'm obviously the nicest person alive 🤗

"Bin what are you doing"

i laughed as he carried me through a door to a place that looked like a construction site.

"we're going exploring! i was looking around before you woke up and there's a lot of weird shit here"

Changbin explained as he set me down. the pressure on my stomach was lifted and i could breathe again 😍😍😍

my smile dropped when i came to a realization that it was only the two of us.

"Changbin where's everyone else?"

i asked worriedly. he looked away guiltily and i started panicking even more.

"did we get separated?"

i said while feeling my heart start racing with panic.

"i don't know y/n, but i'm sure we'll meet up soon"

Changbin said in a cheerful tone. it wasn't real. he was being cheerful for me. Changbin is an easy person to read.

what he said only confirmed my fear. in this place, we can't afford to be separated or else we really might never find each other again.

"Bin, what if the others got transported far away from us? what do we do? what if we can't find them? Bin we can't go without them, they're family"

i started hyperventilating and my mind went blank. Changbin rushed over to me and held my shoulders, shaking me back and forth.

"hey y/n, love, it'll be just fine. we will find them okay? i need you to calm down for me"

i couldn't focus on Changbin at all. my legs gave out and i fell to the floor while Changbin crouched next to me, holding me and whispering the comforting words in my ear although i couldn't hear them.

he took my hand and held it on his chest so i could feel his heart. it was beating fast.

"feel that?"

Changbin said as he made me look at him. i nodded.

"i'm scared too love, but we will find them. i promise we will ok? let's get up and go find them"

he said calmingly. his voice was shaking but he stayed calm. he helped me get up and we went off exploring the place to find everyone.

"i think that's the exit"

i said as i squinted, seeing light coming from somewhere.

"y/n this was most certainly not an exit"

Changbin said teasingly, messing up my hair as we walked through the door. the temperature dropped so fast. it felt like we were in a fucking freezer.

"HOLY SHIT"

Changbin and i screeched as we heard something clattering behind the counter. it sounded like pots, pans, and silverware all fell to the ground at once.

we went towards the source of the noise and found the person causing it. he was sitting on the floor trying to clean up his mess.

"y/n? Changbin? where'd you come from?"

(who might that be?!?!?? idk find out next week 😃)