13

"did i scare you guys? i wasn't that quiet coming in"

Jeongin said as his smile dropped a little bit. Felix was still shocked behind the counter, trying to figure out what the hell just happened.

"we were just a little out of it Jeongin. come sit with me. why aren't you eating with everyone?"

i asked as Jeongin sat down next to me on the little bench.

"i went to the bathroom, and when i came back everyone was gone. i saw you and Felix walking, and i didn't wanna be alone, so i followed you"

Jeongin shrugged and explained. i smiled at him.

"we'll take you to go eat with the others after Felix finishes up here, yeah?"

i said as Jeongin smiled at me. i heard Felix laugh and smile from behind the counter.

"how's it going?"

i asked Felix as i approached the counter. he hummed, seemingly not being able to reply while focusing.

"i'm almost done. i just need to find a small pair of tweezers"

Felix said as he searched the drawers. i walked back over to Jeongin. he was looking around at all the shiny things in the store.

"lemme give you a makeover Jeongin"

i said mischievously as Jeongin looked over me with a surprised look on his face.

"sure"

he said as he stood up and followed me. i spotted rings, necklaces, bracelets, and tons of hair ties.

"omg y/n will you marry me?"

Jeongin had picked up a random ring from the counter and started laughing. Felix gave me a smug look from over the counter as if saying "i told you so".

"omg yes i'll marry you Jeongin"

i said while laughing. Felix's jaw dropped as Jeongin slid the ring onto my ring finger.

"hey Felix look! i'm married 😇"

i said as i showed Felix my ring. we don't remember our last names, so i can't take Jeongin's.

"good for you y/n. show everyone else to see how they react"

Felix smiled mischievously and finished up on the compass. Jeongin and i messed around with the stuff we found. he looked so cute after i was done.

(WINDWKKDNSKDFJ HES SO CUTE I LOVE GET COOL JEONGIN SO MUCH 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷)

"y/n come look"

Felix said. Jeongin and i walked over to the counter and looked at what Felix showed us.

"is it done?"

i asked as Jeongin peeked over my head curiously. Felix nodded.

"it's all good now"

he said with a reassuring smile. we walked back towards the restaurant the others were eating at.

"is something wrong?"

i asked Jeongin. he kept glancing behind him. he had a sad and guilty look on his face too.

"i need to do something. wait for me"

he said as he ran off. Felix and i looked at each other and waited for him to come back.

"is he okay.. i'm kinda worried about him. he's been acting clingier since this morning"

Felix said quietly.

"we just have to wait for and trust him"

i said in reply.

"i'm back"

Jeongin said a few minutes later as he came running down the hall towards us. he didn't seem sad anymore, just really out of breath.

"what was that about?"

i asked as i ruffled Jeongin's hair. he smiled widely.

"i just really wanted to come back to my family"

he said as he hugged both of us. Felix and i looked at each other while trapped in his embrace. it was strange, but we love him all the same.

we walked back towards the restaurant the others were preparing food at together.

"you guys didn't take that long. we haven't even finished cooking yet. and where did you go Jeongin?"

Changbin greeted us at the kitchen's doors when we walked in.

"i didn't see you guys after i came out of the bathroom, so i followed y/n and Felix. what are you guys making?"

Jeongin sighed happily as the scent of butter and cheese was prominent in the air. Changbin laughed.

"that side is doing pancakes, this side is doing potatoes and cheese; and that lonely man is doing drinks. i've been guarding the door"

Changbin said as he pointed to each station.

"both of you join poor Chan. he's been doing drinks by himself the entire time 😭"

i instructed Felix and Jeongin. they obliged as i went to join Minho and Seungmin.

"i'm here to help you guys 😌 anything left to do?"

i asked the two. Seungmin shook his head.

"we're pretty much finished here. just waiting for it to come out of the oven"

he said as Minho nodded. everyone was pretty much done with their jobs. when the time came, we took the food out and sat down together.

"thanks for everyone's hard work"

i said as we clinked glasses of apple juice together. we were almost done eating when all of a sudden we heard a crash.

"what the hell was that"

Chan said said as we all turned to the source of the noise. the elevator had started working all of a sudden.

"Hellevator?"