14

"Hellevator?"

Jisung said as he looked at the top of the elevator. the elevator had transformed into something completely different than what you'd expect in a hotel lobby.

the elevator became old fashioned with this ugly pattern. it was yellow and red with rust inside.

we all got up and approached the elevator. Seungmin was the first to step inside it.

"guys the only option on the button panel is a button with the letter H"

he said. the rest of us stepped in and saw that he really was telling the truth.

"highway to Hell i guess"

Hyunjin scoffed and pressed the button.

"NO WAIT-"

Jisung said as he panicked. by the time he panicked it was already too late. we were being flung to the top of the elevator.

everyone was screaming as we descended at what felt like the speed of light.

eventually we landed. we were in a giant pile together, but we landed all the same. anyone who could get out did and we got ourselves sorted out.

"it's so beautiful"

i said as i looked around. there was pinkish purple grass everywhere, and the horizon looked magical.

"not as beautiful as- HEY"

Chan smacked Changbin on the back of the head before he could finish what i could only assume was a cringy pickup line.

"let's go!"

Felix said as he took me by the hand and started running through the grass. i laughed and ran along with him.

"kiddos i know you're excited to be in this place but think about where we are and what kind of situation we're in 😃"

Minho said as he brought me and Felix down to earth.. if we're even on earth.

"we should just go back up the Hellevator. i mean what the fuck is this?"

Jisung said as he tried going back into the Hellevator. he got back into it and pressed buttons, but the Hellevator wouldn't go back up.

all of a sudden, it malfunctioned and threw Jisung out. the Hellevator started glitching, and flew away out of sight.

"and now we're stuck here"

Jisung said in a frustrated manner as he sat on the ground and held his head in his hands. Minho and i sat on either side of him.

'what do we do'

Minho mouthed to me over Jisung's head.

'bitch i don't know?? give him a kiss'

i mouthed to Minho as i did a kissing motion. he rolled his eyes and motioned for me to do it instead.

i kissed the top of Jisung's head and wrapped him in a tight hug. i could feel him shaking a lot. Minho looked surprised that i actually did it, but he looked more worried for Jisung.

"i know it's tough right now, but we can't sit here forever and panic. it'll be ok. we're going to get through this together Ji"

i said as Jisung calmed down. the trembling decreased significantly. Minho and i stood up and Jisung looked up at us.

"let's go now, hmm?"

Minho said in a comforting way as he held his hand out to Jisung. Jisung took it and Minho helped him stand up, slapping his butt in the process.

"let's stick together yeah? everyone else is already running off and trying to figure this out. let's meet everyone back here"

i said. Jisung nodded and we set off to look for another way out of this Hell.

Changbin's POV

"so where are we going?"

Jeongin asked as we wandered around, looking for just any way out of here. i shrugged.

"i saw a tunnel this way so i thought maybe we could find something in here"

"FUCK"

i said as Jeongin fell on the floor. he tripped over this thing laying on the ground. i helped him up then picked the thing up. it was a pyramid.

the "Hell" we were in shook after i picked it up. i dropped it again and the world started shaking even more violently than before.

"Jeongin you clumsy genius i think you just tripped over our key out"

i said mischievously as Jeongin looked at me with clear confusion. i picked up the pyramid and took it with me as we kept walking. there was a giant hole up ahead, so i wanted to drop the pyramid there. for the view ykyk.

"you wanna drop it in?"

i asked Jeongin. he shook his head and peered into the hole, ready to watch the pyramid shatter. i dropped it and it was so beautiful, but the world started shaking so bad. it stopped after around 5 minutes.

"Bin look"

Jeongin pointed to something on the floor. it was a lighter next to a ticket to "The New World". i looked at Jeongin.

"the new world is the system's right? burn that shit"

i scoffed. Jeongin smiled mischievously and burned the ticket.

the light at the end of the tunnel glowed even brighter than before. we dropped the ticket in the hole and walked towards the light.

"you're the last ones back. did you do something? a door appeared all of a sudden and we've been waiting for you so we can go"

y/n said as she ran to us, hugging us worriedly. Jeongin and i looked at each other with clear confusion. i know we caused an earthquake but that's about it.

"they broke the barrier on this place. i touched it earlier and now it's gone"

Chan said as he walked toward the three of us.

"let's go now"

Jisung shouted. we all ran into the door together, going to a whole other world where we can be stray.

"Jeongin? what are you waiting for?"

Chan asked him as Jeongin looked at the sky.

"i don't know"

he said, and he followed us through the door.

Meanwhile...

Seungmin's POV

"so what now"

i asked Chan and Jisung as we watched the Hellevator we just entered burn to the ground.

"we go on our way"

Chan said, simply walking away from the scene.

8.12.23
The Universes Have Merged