Chapter 22: American Romance Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Y/N: So anything you want ask about me?

Soran: *Giggle* Indeed..... However, I forgot something.

Y/N: Forgot wha-

He couldn't say a word as soran transformed into her bat form and landed on Y/N's Shoulder. Until she bite him in the neck with her teeth.

Y/N: *In pain* AGH!!

She lets go of him and transformed back to her human formed.

Soran: *Smiling* Much better :)

Y/N: *Angry* What the hell did you do that for!?

Soran: Contracted for carry me dark skin man.

Y/N:........ What?

Soran: Oh! You did not know?

Y/N: ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ No I don't.

Soran: Well, When the male human carry a female vampire. The female vampire bite the male human neck as a contracted.

Y/N: For....?

Soran: Marrige :)

Y/N:

End Of Flashback

End Of Flashback

Mosa was shock to hear that her father made a contracted just marrige.

Mosa: Wait? You made a contracted with the vampire girl for marrige.

Y/N: Well yes! But no! She wanted me as "Her Husband" and the bite marks presented that I'm "her" property.

Mosa: ._.

Y/N: So yeah, I know you were gonna ask-

Mosa: *Excited* IT'S THAT MEAN THAT SORAN WILL BEEN NEW MOM!!!!! :D

Y/N: Wha-!? No!? I-

Mosa: *Hugs Y/N with cute puppy eyes* I want to see her now! I want her to been my mommy!

Y/N: *Seeing the cute puppy eyes while trying to resist, But failed* *Sigh* Fine, Let's go see her. I heard she in new york. However, I did heard that the girls are with her. You want to meet them?

Mosa: *Happy* YEAH!!!! :)

Mosa and Y/N were heading to New York City to meet Soran and the girls. The Romance is the air and nothing or possibility will nothing go wrong.

---------------------

Location: Unknown Country, Church, Underground Summoning chamber.

3rd Person Pov

The Pope and the Priest have summon a person the another world.

Pope: We have summon the hero from another world.

???: WHAT THE FUCK AM I!!!???

He ask an southern accent, The man was in the 20s, Brown hair, Blue eyes, Wearing Red T-Shirt, Blue pants, And Boots. However he skin has tattoos with a Swastika on his neck.

Pope: Hero, We have summon you to help us to defeat the evil nation that causing us trouble

???: *Confused* What? Why did you mean? And what evil nation?

Pope: The United States of America.

???:..... What? From my world!? Why!?

Pope: Because, Their leader is the male Dark Skin who-

???: Wait!? That Nigga! Tell me what to do to kill that son of the bitch!

Pope: I will grant powers beyond unimaginable. You must the kill this demon!

???: Well, Give me you powers! I want to kill that nigga and built the new white supremey in this world. Also, Call me James Willhem.

Pope: *Smiling* Of course young hero

Pope: *Smiling* Of course young hero. Shall we begin?

James: Sure!

James: *Though* Nigga! I'm coming for you and I will burn you in the cross you bastard.

He smile as the old enemy of the United States........ Have return.

To Be Continue

------------------------------

Next Preview

???: Are you my daddy's girlfriend.

???: Mr. President, Their's something I need to tell you an importance secret.

???: This day keep better and better.

(A/N: If you wanna know I add this bad guy in the story. Yeah, You will see in the future, So yeah)

End Credits