That gets another chuckle out of my aunt. "Typical Anna. She's always a surprise."

"Indeed."

"But what about Rapunzel, have you seen her today too?"

"Not since this morning," but I definitely had my suspicions, "but considering that she and Flynn are now finally official, I can only assume that she's somewhere in the house talking to him on the phone."

My aunt's eyes twinkle, giving me a knowing stare. "And I can only guess that you wish to be doing the same with Jack."

My face heats up, embarrassed. She's right, but I hate being called out for it. "Only a little bit. I really do want to help out with everything though."

Aunt Arianna waves me off. "Oh don't worry about all of that. If I need you, I'll let you know. Go take a break and call him. Invite him over. You know, he's been friends with Rapunzel since she first started school about 4 years ago, and not once did he ever come inside the house. Rapunzel thinks it's because he was afraid to break something, but now that I know who he is, I'm thinking it's because being inside would bring back memories he's not wanting to remember."

I knew exactly what she meant. "Like coming to your Christmas parties with his family. With his dad."

She nods. "It must be so hard for him to even be outside. Rapunzel says that he doesn't remember her or Olaf that night. Just you. I'm surprised he didn't connect the dots that you and Rapunzel are cousins because of the house."

"Maybe he thought I was just another rich kid that was friends with your daughter," I suggest. "There were quite a bit of kids that attended your parties, after all."

"True, and now look at you," she cups my cheek, smiling proudly. "All grown up."

I return her smile. "I have grown, haven't I?" But with me being all grown up, I now find myself not wanting to. I feel like I grew up too quickly and ever since coming here to Burgess, being with Jack and making friends, I've learned to relax more and be playful, while at the same time growing into the person I always wanted to be for Anna and Rapunzel. Someone who was simply there for them.

And now with college on its way in a few months, I'm scared I'm going to lose it all. That I will lose myself in my loneliness. After all, not all of my friends will be graduating since they're in the grades below me, and the ones that are won't be going to the same college as me. Jack won't be going to the same college as me. He's still unsure if he'll even go.

I don't even need to go to college. I'm only doing it because my parents want me to. It's only an opportunity for me to experience more of the "outside/normal" world. A distraction that will keep me busy until I turn 21 and take over my father's business. Sometimes I want to just say "screw it" and take over as soon as I graduate. Why wait? I won't need to waste time at college, and they can retire early. Win-Win, right?

But ever since Jack confronted me about it, I've been thinking deeply over my future. Is taking over my father's business really what I want? I want to make my dad proud, but at what cost?

What I decide will affect people, me included, so I must choose wisely. Being grown up means making big decisions and sacrifices. And it saddens my heart.

Because something I wish I could choose is to go back in time and to be a kid again. Be a kid with Anna and Rapunzel and Olaf. I'm never going to get that time back, but hopefully being with Jack will unleash my inner child.

Maybe he'll help heal her.

Maybe he's already been doing that.