Greek fight

After Percy left the only thing on her mind was one thing, and one thing only, kill Quaritch. Once she found him she pointed her sword at him and yelled, "Hey ugly."

Quaritch turns around in with a knife at Kiri's neck and a gun pointed at little Tuk. Percy continues, "I want a one on one fight powers and all if you win then you get to kill me or bring me back to Zeus. But if I win I get to kill you and you release Kiri and Tuk unharmed." Kiri struggles against Quaritch's iron grip, "Don't do it sister!"

The two demigods begin to circle, "Your offer sounds reasonable. But do you think that you can kill me, I have been blessed by, my father, Ares and the spirit of Kronos, you will die Persephone Jackson." He releases his hold from Kiri and cuffs her next to Tuk on the rail

Now Ronal, Tonowari, Jake, Ney'tiri, and Spider all hid beneath the platform that the two demigods are and stare amazed at Percy as she says, "Then you should have know that before you were born that I have killed two Primordial, at least six Titans, and a few gods lead two wars and still haven't died yet."

Quaritch continues to smile as he looks her in the eye and says, "Then you should also remember that you killed, Selena Beauregard, Bianca Di Angelo, Zoe Nightshade," that name seemed to strike a nerve in Percy who dropped her guard a bit, but still listened to Quaritch who continued, "Ethan, Charles Beckendorf, Luke Castilian, with in those wars."

Though when the phony avatar finishes Percy looks down but looks up at Quaritch with her famous wolf glare. Percy parents look at their daughter in shock, because they have never seen her like this. But the expressions of the Sully's was priceless. As Percy takes out her spear and hold it and her sword in a fight ready stance she states, "The Gods made tme there perfect weapon from the time I was 12 to the time I sacrificed myself when I was 16. I never killed anyone of those demigods, they all saved my life. If you really believe Zeus' lies, then let's see if I can add one more bastard to the list."

Quaritch then grabs his spear it looks very similar to her, "You like the spear, this was once Clarise . She uses her smaller form to match Quaritch. Each swing of the sword was blocked, each step countered. Though apparently Quaritch forgot that he was fighting against the greatest swordswoman in 300, well now almost 5oo years. No blade ever made contact with flash.

They twirled around; Percy concentration was far too focused, she started to feel dizzy, but still kept her head up and continued to fight. The son of Ares grabs his knife and stabs Percy in the leg. She calls out in pain but rips the knife out and throws it straight at Quaritch who moves out of the way.

Meanwhile Jake and Ney'tiri go and rescue Kiri and Tuk.

All Percy could see Quaritch's wicked smirk. With one last effort Percy willed the ocean to her command she lounged for Quaritch and cut his face from his left temple, over his eye, and towards his nose. She picks him up with the water and brings his face closer to her own and whispers in a deadly tone, "Never cross me or my family again, bastard!"

She picked him up and stabs Riptide through his heart. Spider watches in the background in horror of the Metkayina warrior. Percy lets go of the water and collapse to the ground. Ronal, and Tonowari scurry over. Tonowari reaches her first, "Percy, my child are you okay?"

Percy flutters her eyes open, "P-papa, mom?"

Ronal and Tonowari smile, "There is someone you need to see."

Percy nods but still needs help up, "Dad help me up please."

She proceeds to be picked up, and for fun Tonowari throws her in the water in short notice, "Ahh, dad what was that for?"

Ronal and Tonowari just smile and point towards the rock where Neteyam was at. Percy calls for Tyson, and she swims to the rock to find Neteyam still breathing very shallowly, "Lo'ak move your skxawng ass out of the way." Percy yells as she reaches the rock.

Lo'ak looks at her in shock seeing all of the scars and bruises on her. "It's gonna be alright forest boy. Lo'ak please move your hand from the wound. I am going to try something that I haven't tried in a while." Ronal and Tonowari arrive on the scene the see Percy pulling some water from the ocean and placing one hand on her chest and the other on Neteyam's chest. The area began to glow a soft blue glow.

When the glowing died down Neteyam's wound was healed but another was on Percy. The said person falls again to the ground, Neteyam gasps and holds Percy asking, "Why would you do that?" Percy coughs from lose of blood, that came from the new wound that she transferred from Neteyam to herself, and points toward the water, Neteyam looks toward Tonowari for help. Who takes Percy and lays her in the water, and pushes her down.

Jake and Ney'tiri land as they watch Tonowari push Percy underwater. They rush towards Tonowari and ask, "Why would you do that? You are going to kill her!" they yell not knowing that Percy can breathe underwater.

Ronal hisses back and saying, "We are not killing her we are healing her," after the glow dies down, Percy suddenly pops out of the water and starts to cough. Neteyam rushes into the water and hugs Percy holding her as she floats on the water cherishing the moment as they both almost died.