The Metkayina clan

Italics are Na'vi
 Bold is Greek
Normal is English

The people of the Metkayina were going about their daily life and duties of the tribe. The chief and his wife were caring for the Ilu.

Suddenly all the sea animals near the villages looked up and all screech for joy as if they new something good was happening. Tonowari, his mate Ronal along with his men looked onward in confusion as to why the animals were acting the way they were. Once they go to where the animals were circling, they both dived down to see a Na'vi hybrid.

She looked more human than Na'vi but there were differences. Ronal grabbed the child's hand and looked at her more closely they could see that she looked to be 16, hair that is long wavy and black with a queue, she looks as if she is as tall as a 16 year old Na'vi as well. She has human skin that looks tanned along with many scars  surrounding her body the most on her limbs and back.

The sky child looked peaceful and calm while unconscious in the water: this child was non other than Persephone Jackson.

Tonowari looks at Percy saying, "What is a sky child doing out here, and why are the Ilu and the tukun acting like this?"

Suddenly Percy wakes up and they all get a good look at her sea green eyes, she passes out again. "They look like the ocean, she feels like... Eywa." 

Once they get to the village Tonowari two children and their friend come bounding up
The two mates take Percy back to their tribe and do acupuncture healing. Ronal then looks to see the fish carrying a sword of bronze (Anaklusmos or Riptide) Ronal takes it and and hold it feeling the weight and then looks at Percy "It looks as if it belongs to the child" Tonowari nods and then they wait for Percy to wake up. 

A few hours later Percy wakes up, "Ugh... my head," she looks up to see a few village woman and Tonowari, "Metkayina?"
Tonowari looks at Percy and says in surprise, "I am glad that you are awake sky child; it is surprising to see a sky person and Na'vi hybrid."

"Wow this is freaky," Percy looks at her self, "Oh this is what you mean as hybrid, and please don't call me a sky child. It makes me sound as if I am one of Drama King's children... gross."

Tsireya looks at Percy in confusion, "Drama King?" 

Aonung, "What a weird sky person... wait a minute how can you speak Na'vi and how on Pandora are you breathing?" 

Ronal smacks the back of her sons head. Percy sits up as Tonowari asks her, "What is your name child?"

"My name is Persephone Jackson, but please call me Percy, only the people who hunt and try to kill me call me that."

Ronal then asks, "Why were you at the Spirit Tree? And how can you breath Pandora's air?"
Percy stands up and wobble a bit before standing straight like she would if she was a general. This concerned the family, what had Percy gone through? Percy than says in surprise, "What in the Hades?! What do you mean that I can't... oh it my be Eywa's help."

With that comment that baffled the family, Tsireya first spoke, "You know Eywa!!"

Percy flashes them her famous trouble making smirk, "Yeah she is my Godly mother, after I died 150 years ago on Earth." (Eywa adopted Percy since Sally is in Elysium) "My past is crazy and to much for me to tell you right now. I fought as a child soldier and survived. That sword," she points to Riptide in Ronal's hand, "is a gift from my father. May I..." 
Ronal hands Percy the sword, "I fought to protect everyone I loved. All because of a stupid prophesy. A child of a god, well two gods now Eywa told me to join and become part of the Metkayina clan. To be one with the ocean like it was intended." Percy get a good looks at the family, "Are you Metkayina?" 

Tonowari answers, "Yes child, I am the chief Tonowari. This is my mate Ronal and our children Aonung and Tsireya." 

The chief says as he points to Ronal and his children, "If Eywa says to take you as one of our own people, then who are we to argue with the Great Mother." 

The family and Percy, "Oh you don't have to..."

Tonowari insist, "Nonsense you are our great mothers daughter. You are different from the other sky people, they are cruel and harm us yet I sense a kindness in you and with the ocean."

"Calm but also dangerous," Percy states, "that is the ocean, it always has two sides."

Aonung roles his eyes and walks away but in the process knocks over a jar of water, the pot breaks and Percy floats the water into another pot, "With my father being the god of the sea, I was given the powers over the sea as well as being able to breathe under water along with understanding sea creatures."

Ronal and Tsireya smile and look at Tonowari who nods and leads Percy outside to the rest of the village. Everyone watches from the beach as they wait in anticipation for their leaders and the mysterious hybrid Na'vi.

Percy felt very nervous she was about to meet the village. But once she saw the sea creatures rejoicing she put on a smile. "Today we rejoice. Our great mother has given us a blessing in the form of Percy Jackson, her daughter." 

Tonowari starts, "The great mother saved her soul when her body died on the planet of the sky people and took her in a gave her the spirit and body of a Na'vi. May you take her in with open arms and treat her as one of our own."

The Na'vi murmur and whisper among themselves many asks, "Are you the child of the ocean?" 

"Show them, dear child." Ronal says to Percy who nods. Percy saw the Ilu singing in joy which made her smile and gets an idea. She concentrates the water and pulls some out into the air and creates several water Ilu swimming around. Many Na'vi gasp at the power and some of the little children giggles as some water Ilu splashed water on them. Percy tossed the water back to the ocean as Ronal motioned her to speak.

Percy steps up and speaks, "Hello Metkayina clan, my full name is Persephone Rhea Jackson and I am a child of a sea god from my home and the adopted daughter of Eywa. I know this might be scary for you...but it's also a little scary for me as this world is very different from my home but yet beautiful in its way," she says, "but if you will allow me, let me learn your ways, your language and understand the world you know know from the start. I will be grateful to you...to all of you"

The Metkayina all looked at each other and grabs their spear before banging them the ground in harmony. The Ilu and Tulkun all shriek in joy. The whole clan place a hand on each other ending the circle as Tonowari place a hand her her shoulders, "Welcome to the Metkayina clan, Percy " he states as Percy smiled at the people.

"Tomorrow my children will show you the ropes of our life. Tsireya take Percy to our hut." 

"Wait what?" Aonung said as Tsireya excitedly takes Percy their family hut. 

Later that night

        Later that night during the celebration of Percy. Ronal and Tonowari invite Percy over to talk to them, Ronal starts, "Percy, dear child, we know since you can't visit either of your godly parent's we would like to adopt you and be your Pandoran family."

Percy stares at the two mates in shock and smiles, leaping towards Ronal and hugging her, "Thank you, mom... I mean Ronal."

Ronal smiles and rubs Percy's cheek and says softly, "You can call me mom if you want to I do not mind."

"Nor do I." Tonowari also says as he hugs Percy. Percy gives him an even cheekier smile, thinking how many adventures she will have now with her new family.