The fight & near death

Italics are Na'vi - Bold is Greek - Normal is English

Jake looks through the scopes of his gun and says, "They have our children. Your daughter, Tuk, Lo'ak..." Percy, Ronal and Tonowari his in anger.

Jake is interrupted when Quaritch asks, "Jake, Persephone, tell your friends to back off. If you want your children, you will come forward alone. You know not to doubt my coolness. I took you under my wing, Jake, and you betrayed me. You killed your comrades. I will not hesitate to execute your son. And Persephone Jackson I also want you the great and highly esteemed demigod maiden warrior."

Percy looks at Tonowari and asks Quaritch, "What do you want with me douchebag?"

Quaritch answers, "Zeus wants me to bring you back to Earth for treason against the demigods, and to the gods."

Percy then asks again, "Why should I believe you. Ol' Drama Queen never liked me anyway and I left before they could turn me into their weapon."

Quaritch replies, "Because we are family, Percy I am a son of Ares. And if I bring you in I will be called a hero amongst the demigods. You on the other hand are a murderer, so don't test a child of Ares, I am begging for blood to be spilt." he says as he points a gun at Lo'ak's head.

Jake tells Tonowari, "No wait a bit."

But the chief puts his spear in front of them, "Stay here. They are interpreter killers. They must die. Here, today."

Percy puts her hand on the spear, "Dad, they are only after us two. That's why they hunted down the Tulkuns and took my siblings. This started way before I came here. Zeus always wanted to control me. The sea can never be tamed."

Ronal looks at Jakes in disgust, "This is your fault! Your!"

Jake pleads, "Therefore, we must do this."

Quaritch states impatiently, "Offer expires soon. What will it be?"

Percy yells in Greek, "Stop shooting. We're coming."

As the two glide forward in the water Percy hears something and looks down to see Payakan moving closer she almost grins but knows that she has to keep composure. Soon enough the rouge Tulkun leaps out of the ocean and land on the giant boat killing many RDA soldiers. She starts to looks around to find the children, once she finds them she know where they are she can keep them same.

Percy and Jake leap into action literally. Percy is a devil fighting a killing all RDA soldiers and avatars. She dives over to the kids and makes sure they are okay. Then Kiri is taken away by Quaritch and his Ikran. She hears a gunshot and turns to see Quaritch's gun aimed right at Neteyam, who was next to her, he seemed to be struggling to swim. Quaritch smiles who says, "This is all your fault. You killed your mate just like you killed everyone else."

Percy's eyes begin to water as she swims frantically calling the water towards Neteyam and "Neteyam!"

"I'm shot" Neteyam grunts as he tries to keep himself float, her eyes widened with a gasp. The group began to panic and look at each other.

"Shit!" Lo'ak curses, "Keep him up!" "I got him!" Spider says trying to grab the clearly heavier boy, but without any hesitation, Aonung grabs the eldest Sully and places him on Percy's Tsurak. "Go! Percy! Go!"

"They have Tuk and Kiri!" Lo'ak yells,

Lo'ak, he begins riding his Ilu, to which Percy replies, "We can't go back!"

Tsireya holding onto the side as Spider keeps Neteyam's body up. Once the teens reach a rock like surface, Lo'ak sees his father. "Dad! Dad, help! Neteyam!"

Jake's eyes flattened once he saw their distressed faces and Neteyam. "No..." He takes in Spider's hand as everyone else pushes Neteyam onto the rock.

"Watch his head! Watch his head!" They lift up the boy, and placed him on the surface.

"It's ok." Jake's voice was beginning to shake, Neteyam's state seemed terrible, he flips his son over, the wound didn't go all the way through, thankfully.

"It's fine, it didn't go through! It's fine!" Jake consoles the kids, who are panicking, when he, himself is also panicking. He had a lot of training in the Navy, he knows that if the wound doesn't go through, it can't still be treated. "Just uh- just grab-!"

"Pressure! Put pressure on it!" He yells at Lo'ak, his son does what he's told, as Neteyam beings coughing.

"No, no. Forest boy." Percy whispered as they begin to watch Neteyam take his last breaths, she leans into Aonung who hugs her back knowing this might be the second lover Percy has had to die.

"Neteyam, please-." Neteyam begins to feel dizzy, his eyes managed to meet hers as Ney'tiri lands her ikran and runs to towards them, once she notices Neteyam bleeding.

Jake holds his wife down, she also falls to her knees and begins screaming at her son. "I want to go home..."

It was like Percy's heart was breaking into pieces again; just hearing Neteyam struggle as blood spewed from his wound. "No, no, no- Neteyam!" Ney'tiri begins screaming, Jake holds her tighter as everyone else begins crying.

Neteyam, weakley calls for Percy, "Percy, love..." Percy crawls over to him, "you were my first and only love."

Percy grabs his hand and holds it to her face relishing comforting her as she feels his hand slip from hers, tears flowed down his face. Lo'ak cries, and Jake freezes in shock trying to hold his wife still. All Percy felt was rage and pain won't stand there and grief, she will seek revenge. As she stares at the body of her dead lover she calls for her Tsurak. Her body was in overdrive with only one goal, kill Quaritch.

But little did Percy know after she left in a fit of rage was that Neteyam had only just passed out from blood loss. Aunuong gritted his teeth and closed his eyes in frustration as a few more tears escaped from his eyes, he was awfully close to Neteyam, and in between everyone crying and Ney'tiri screaming, he heard something. He slowly let go of Tsireya, who then went to Lo'ak, and he got on his knees to check Neteyam's heartbeat. "What are you doing?" Lo'ak cried to him.

Anoungs eyes widened, "He's breathing! He's breathing!"

The Sully family stopped, "His heart is still beating!"

Ney'tiri stopped her screaming, her head slowly turning to him in confusion as Jake raced to his sons side to confirm that Malìk was right. "H-He's right! He must've passed out from blood loss."

"Yes, sir." He responded lowly, Aunoung used his teeth to rip out some of his cloth and turned to his sisters

"Thank you, Great Mother! Thank you!" Ney'tiri held her son's hand, kissing it, Jake turned to Lo'ak. "Pressure- P-Put pressure on it, Lo'ak!"

"Where's Percy?!" Jake yelled at them, "She left. She has gone to the ship... she thinks Neteyam is dead."