Welcome to the Metkayina

Italics are Na'vi - Bold is Greek - Normal is English

3rd POV

The next day, Percy and the Metkayina children wait for the sully, and when they arrive, Percy smiles at them, "Welcome. Are you all ready?" she asks.

They all nodded and said, "Yes!"

Soon the heirs to Metkayina dived into the water from the diving platform followed but the Sully kids.

"Come on!" Neteyam says enthusiastically, and both he and Lo'ak, Kiri and Tuk jumped into the waters and swam around.

The forest children are amazed at the sea life around them as the sea creatures swim around them. Percy looks at them, smiling, and so does Tsireya. The Sully's follow them, and Percy notices how Kiri is a natural in the water. She wonders... but lets it go when she sees the family quickly swim to the surface and look back down in the water.

'Swim together with us.' Tsireya says in Na'vi sign language.

This confuses the children, and Percy swims to them and gently grabs Neteyam hand and says clearly underwater, shocking the forest Na'vi, "She is saying swim together with us, come on." and they followed her again in the water.

Neteyam holds one hand, and Tuk has her other as she helps them swim deeper toward the other. Rotxo nudged Aonung and smirked, seeing his friend's overprotective face. As soon as Percy brought them deeper, Neteyam signals to her that they need air. Percy quickly uses the water to boost them up to the surface as Aonung, Tsireya, and Rotxo follow to her.

'What's wrong with them?' Aonung motioned with his hands.

Roxto smiles and signs, 'They are bad divers.'

"Stop! They just learning it." Percy said "Follow."

They all swam up and joins the siblings at the surface of the water "Are you okay?" Percy asks them.

"You swim too fast. Wait for us" Tuk complains making Percy smile at her as she gently wipes her eyes.

"Just breathe," Tsireya said.

"You are not good divers. You are probably better at swinging in the trees." Aonung says before snarling as his queue is grabbed by Percy.

"Come on bro," Neteyam says trying to stay afloat, "we don't speak this finger talk, we don't understand what your saying... nor we can speak underwater like her"

Percy laughs which makes Neteyam blush, "I was born with that ability... so I don't need it fully but you will learn the Na'vi sign language."  she motioning towards Tsireya, "She will teach you that."

Lo'ak looks around and notices that Kiri is missing from the group, "Where is Kiri."

Rotxo says in confusion, "Kiri?"

Tuk asks, "Where has Kiri gone?"

they start to call for Kiri, "Where is she?", "Kiri?"

Percy calms the down, "Calm down guys I will look for her. You three will continue the swimming lesson. Don't do anything stupid you two." she says staring at Aonung and Rotxo who renounce, "Hey!" as Percy dives back into the water and swims around looking for Kiri and saw found her not too far sitting on a rock as the sea creatures swim around her.

Percy smiles and swims to her, "Kiri!" this surprised her and she lost some of her breath she healed and Percy quickly put a water bubble around her head.

"Sorry I scared you, Kiri," Percy said, "but you scared us when we lost you."

"Oh I am sorry." Kiri apologized