'Who wants commitment anyways Tatty? We are lone wolves. forever meant to dick down women and leave them screaming. It's our calling.'

'Sure, whatever.'

'Oh come on Tatty. You know you like to indulge.'

'You're annoying the hell out of me.'

Samantha leaned on her arm as she watched me get dressed. I walked around her room trying to find the rest of my clothes.

"On the chair babe," Samantha said pointing to the corner of the room. My shirt and sweats. I ran over and threw my clothes on and I turned to see her still lying naked staring at me.

"That was good." She smiled, as her blue eyes dragged over my body with burning lust. But post-nut clarity is a bitch. Her face wasn't as appealing as it was thirty minutes before. But this happened every time. I was used to it.

"Yeah, it was." I gave her my signature smirk as I took my phone from the dresser and looked at the twenty unread messages, many from the girls in my rotation, but three of them from my younger brother, one from my baby sister. A few from my Aunts Rena and Danielle, and tUK. And one from my...fuck.

----------------

Papa D:

Where are you? We are supposed to be leaving.

OH FUCK. I quickly check the time and it was 3:30. We were supposed to be leaving for Uncle Koa's territory...right now. And I haven't even packed my shit.

"I got to go. My pops is going to kill me." I ran out of the room before Samantha could say anything. Zooming through her place. Thankfully none of her family was there.

I jumped in my car and drove as fast as I could until I was in front of our giant house. And as I pulled up and got closer my heart dropped into my stomach.

My family was already standing outside. Waiting for me. I get out of the car slowly as they all stared at me. Pops with his usual stone-cold look of showing no emotions. And my dad...fuck. My dad.

"Carter, where have you been." My dad crossed his arms and his green eyes that matched mine stared deep into my soul.

"I lost track of time. I'm sorry." I told him truthfully as I walked closer to him. He turned his nose up to smell me and I immediately cringed.

"You smell disgusting. Go clean yourself. Pack for the week, and then meet us in the car. You have fifteen minutes." He walked past me without giving me a second look. 

I hated disappointing him. It was the worst possible thing I could do. Especially when their prais was rarely given. More like never given. I've learned over the years its better to have thier silence then their anger.

I looked over to pops and he just motioned his head toward the door and walked away. Leaving me to face the wraith of my wonderful, loving siblings.

"You're stupid," Addison said as she put her long black hair into a bun. Her hazel eyes intimidating as fuck. She took after Pops, literally his twin. And she was a daddy fucking girl.

"You smell like cum. You could have at least cleaned yourself before you came." My brother Sean mentioned. He looked just like our Dad. Therefore he looked just like me. Except he way less brown.

"Someone jealous?" I teased as I walked past him. He was four years younger than me, and Addison was a year younger than him. Sean growled and rolled his eyes and I knew I won that round. Sean was a stuck up prick. We never got along. And I never tried to with him either.