Marlo sighs seeing Peter come into the clinic punching the panicked teenager unconscious on to the floor.

"I guess I still have a little werewolf strength myself" Peter says.

Derek, Marlo and Isaac look at him confused at the sudden strength Peter has.

"Yeah, maybe more than a little" Derek states looking at his uncle and then looking down at the wound on his arm struggling to heal, seeing both Isaac and Peter looking at him confused.

Derek discreetly shakes his head at both of them in a shut up motion looking at Marlo who's beside Stiles making sure Brett's okay.

"Hey, Doc? I don't think he's breathing" Stiles states as Deaton bends down beside the two Stilinski siblings making an incision down Brett's chest.

The yellow smoke comes out relieving the boy from the poison, Brett begins breathing in deep breathes on the floor, "Is he okay?" Stiles asks.

"I think he'll be fine, but probably out for a little while" Deaton explains just as Marlo tilts her head hearing the words Brett is whispering.

"Guys, can you hear that? I think he's saying something" Stiles states just as they all lean down to listen to the words.

"The sun, the moon, the truth, the sun, the moon, the truth" Brett whispers calming himself down.

""Three things cannot long be hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." It's Buddhist" Deaton explains knowing about the saying.

Peter looks at the others knowing where the saying comes from, "Satomi" Peter states.

Derek looks at his girlfriend motioning for her to come outside with him, "What's up?" Marlo says looking at him.

"I'm going to get Malia from school, are you okay to get home?" Derek asks fixing the brunettes hair tucking it behind her ear.

"Yeah, I'm going to go meet Lydia at the station, Jordan's on the deadpool list and we agreed last night that we should tell him" Marlo explains.

Derek nods just as Stiles, Isaac and Zara come out from the clinic standing beside Marlo's car ready to go with her, "Be safe, okay?" Derek says looking at his girlfriend.

"You too, I love you" Marlo says kissing him, and turning towards her brother who looks at the two in disgust.

"Definitely didn't need to say that, gross" Stiles mumbles in disbelief.

"Oh believe me I saw enough of that while I use to live with Derek, all the flirting and sexual tension between the two of them" Isaac states gagging receiving a giggle from his girlfriend and a scoff from Stiles.

Marlo chuckles unlocking her car, "Oh, sucks to be you two doesn't it?" Marlo smirks turning the engine on and driving towards Stiles's house for the boy to get changed out of his lacrosse gear.

Earning a confused look from the boy himself, "Stiles, I know you, you'll whinge to me that you didn't get changed, go do it, I'll be back in ten minutes" Marlo states looking at her childhood home.

Stiles sighs getting out of the car and going inside the Stilinski household.